Bad
Good

I am baffled by the 6 rating because our experience at Chelsea Park has been great. Our family was affected by the re-zoning of 2013, and we had real concerns about switching schools. Nevertheless, my child has been blessed with excellent teachers, wonderful friends, and a happy school atmosphere at CPES.

I also need to add that security is now top notch! They've made major improvements for the 2014-2015 school year. Thank you so much!

My son started at this school mid-year and had no problem adjusting to this very well run school. He had a wonderful kindergarten teacher and really they all seemed great! Principal was involved in everything. My son loved going to school EVERY day so that says a lot! My only complaint would be that the office staff were not very personable but maybe they are just too busy?

Chelsea Park Elementary is a wonderful school - it's a great place to work and a good learning environment for students. The teachers have a genuine desire to teach and are always seeking new ways to make learning enjoyable. I am very blessed to work with such talented and caring people!

I like the school, it is very clean and nice. Has tons of technology and educational tools. Our teacher is not proactive, we always seem to be behind the other classes. In addition, I know of two students who have been left outside accidentally. I agree the security is very lenient, which is a concern.

Incredible teachers who truly love our children. Clean, respectable and STILL have great values!

It is a friendly school full of great teachers, wonderful students, and supportive parents.

Chelsea Park is a wonderful school that encourages teachers and children to think creatively and be life-long learners. I am having the BEST time teaching at Chelsea Park Elementary!

Our son has had the best teachers and loves going to school.

I love the new building...it is beautiful! I love teaching here because the students are wonderful, the parents are very supportive, and members of the faculty work together nicely!

Last modified Chelsea Pk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.