Posted August 05, 2014
I also need to add that security is now top notch! They've made major improvements for the 2014-2015 school year. Thank you so much!

Posted June 19, 2013
My son started at this school mid-year and had no problem adjusting to this very well run school. He had a wonderful kindergarten teacher and really they all seemed great! Principal was involved in everything. My son loved going to school EVERY day so that says a lot! My only complaint would be that the office staff were not very personable but maybe they are just too busy?

Posted July 16, 2012
Chelsea Park Elementary is a wonderful school - it's a great place to work and a good learning environment for students. The teachers have a genuine desire to teach and are always seeking new ways to make learning enjoyable. I am very blessed to work with such talented and caring people!

Chelsea Pk Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2011
I like the school, it is very clean and nice. Has tons of technology and educational tools. Our teacher is not proactive, we always seem to be behind the other classes. In addition, I know of two students who have been left outside accidentally. I agree the security is very lenient, which is a concern.

Posted April 30, 2010
Incredible teachers who truly love our children. Clean, respectable and STILL have great values!

Posted April 27, 2010
It is a friendly school full of great teachers, wonderful students, and supportive parents.

Posted April 27, 2010
Chelsea Park is a wonderful school that encourages teachers and children to think creatively and be life-long learners. I am having the BEST time teaching at Chelsea Park Elementary!

Posted April 26, 2010
Our son has had the best teachers and loves going to school.

Posted April 26, 2010
I love the new building...it is beautiful! I love teaching here because the students are wonderful, the parents are very supportive, and members of the faculty work together nicely!

Posted April 26, 2010
It is a wonderful place to work with wonderful people!!!!

Chelsea Pk Elementary School
9000 Chelsea Park Trail, Chelsea, AL  35043
Last modified Chelsea Pk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chelsea Pk Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top