Bad
Good

I love Daphne High School for my son. He has attended Daphne's excellent schools since 2nd grade with few problems. He graduates in 2016. They have top notch programs and an excellent college prep system. They are also a blue ribbon school. They have zero tolerance for bullying from students and staff alike. I highly recommend this school system to anyone that is looking for private school quality without the expensive cost.

Some of the teachers at this school actually care about making this school the best possible learning environment. A few of my teachers will ask me, and other students, our opinions about what should be changed. My response is that for the school to improve the administration needs to change. The administrators can be extremely rude, unprofessional, and blatantly part of the problem. I witnessed one of my administrators laugh at another students handwriting and grammar when he was trying to explain what happened during an altercation. After asking him what it said she took the paper to another staff member and jokingly asked "guess what that says" then when everyone else could not read it she laughed as she read the poorly formed sentence. She was loud enough that the other student could clearly hear her making fun of him. This is the problem at this school. She should not be laughing at what this student can not do but rather be helping him learn how to speak and write correctly. That is what school is for in the first place.

I graduated recently from Daphne. And I am glad I have done so. Firstly, let's talk about all of the good things Daphne is. Yes, they are great school to send your children to, the education there is vitally important. I believe that since I was an AP student, I have learned very well from my academics. It bothers me how most of the staff members (teachers) are extremely caring for the children, were the Administration doesn't care too much. The ONLY Principal I have seen who has done their job was the Assistant Principal Mr. Rowe. He honestly deserves to run that school. Dr. Foster, hates when students voice their opinions, yet she tries to get students to express their rights, and grow into great adults. She treats the students like they are "adults" when we were unable to do many things (ie. have a break, which is not entirely their fault). So, in conclusion. This school, if you are looking for a great education, I'd recommend it, if you're looking for a great faculty, I'd recommend it, if you're looking for a sexist/facist Assistant/Principal, this is the school for you.

I don't know yet but it sounds like an okay school. I just hope my 11th grader will not have a hard time fitting in and the kids there will be accepting of a newcomer.

It's a good school, good teachers. One thing I do not like is the administration. My daughter's administrator, Mr. Lawless, is very rude and disrespectful. She was in the office sitting down in a chair, legs crossed, and Mr. Lawless comes in, leaves, and later I find out that he'd been saying she looked "whorish". He told another administrator that because she was sitting the way she was he thought she was flirting with him. She is sixteen years old and I'm guessing he's in his mid-thirty's. I talked to the other administrator and it seems he's been saying this about a lot of the other girls that he has to deal with. He asked her if she could just deal with all the gils because he doesn't want to feel "uncomfortable". He disgusts me and I think he's sexist. She comes home crying because she feels she's being treated differently just for being a girl. I do not agree with the uniform policy especially because the principal wears clothes to work like she's going out with the girls.

This school is horrible. I moved here halfway through my sophomore year and people aren't very open to new people. The school is dirty, some teachers really do care about the students while others couldn't care less. Overall, it's just a terrible school. I pulled out recently and opted for homeschooling to finish my junior year and senior year.

This is the BEST SCHOOL EVER. The atmosphere is great, the people are friendly, the kids are nice.. The principals and teachers are amazing. I definitely recommend this school to any new comers. I promise you child will love it and never want to leave!!! (:

No, Daphne High Schoolis not perfect parents. But it is one of the best schools I have ever sent a child. We have seen many many schools and this is far better than most. But if a child does see something that is breaking rules it would be helpful, if they could be outside the box, and talk to someone in autority about it. Unless someone speaks up, nothing else will change and the students should never take the level of excellence of the school for granted.

i do think Daphne High School is an excellent school for teenagers, no reason to send a child to a private school education. Daphne has prepared their children for college and continue high scores.

I think daphne high school is an outstanding institution. The principal is an incredible leader and the teachers are caring and active in their student's education. I have a 9th grader enrolled at daphne and he has had some problems. His teachers are very helpful and have gone above and beyond what is expected to resolve the issues. Great job!

Last modified Daphne High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.