Bad
Good

As of now, I give this school 3 stars...Candy Cooley was AMAZING, friendly, patient with my questions, as helpful, forward, open and thorough, until I was comfortable with the knowledge of the information!! I told her I'm over protective, over bearing and probably over involved, like for real, but these are my babies, and their education is very important, and I'm not afraid to voice my opinion if I feel needed...sometimes, to a fault! Looking forward to a great year!! Lord, I'm gonna need you!!

Duncanville Middle has to be THE WORST school in Tuscaloosa county!! the administrators and faculty do not care! Students are not safe and have little supervision. I am beyond disgusted! I will be taking my child out of this school. Maybe less teachers "playing" and more teachers actually TEACHING!!! Asst Principal put down another student to me. This is wrong on so many levels. These children are not given a fair shot. Not to mention the sexual harassment that goes on!!! Oh because boys will be boys... really??? that is just not right. You touch someone you get suspended! duh!!

this school is one of the best schools i have ever been to. it is small and the students and faculty are great. this school is one or the newest schools and thats why it is small. they have lots of clubs and lots of fun activitys.

Last modified Duncanville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.