Fairhope, AL

Posted August 07, 2014
All the idiots who think the kids in Fairhope are rich snotty people who have no kindness obviously have no observation skills. I see people all the time in little ways being helpful, kind, and altogether just being a good group of kids. I am a former student of Fairhope Middle School and know just how great this school is. All the students, teachers, and staff are amazing people who have helped me to learn a lot. I had an easy time adjusting even at an older age. I can't think of any better school to learn and make friends. You can take my word for it too, sense I have lived in 4 states and went to many other schools in the area. No school is better than Fairhope. - A Former Student.

Posted April 07, 2012
This school is very good. It is just like a private school. We have recently acquired new admististrative staff. There are many clubs and fun things. I recommend every middle school child to attend this school. The teachers teach very well and are willing to help a child. The punishments are very strict, so I advise your children to not do bad things. The school is very new and modern.The only bad thing i have is the bus' are VERY crowded. A VERY GOOD SCHOOL!!!!!!

Fairhope Middle School 3

Posted September 23, 2011
Having relocated to the area from out of state and having experienced superb public schools elswhere, the Fairhope public schools are good for the area but not up to par when considering other, better managed public school systems.

Fairhope Middle School 1

Posted October 14, 2010
The principal is only interested in placating parents, especially those who give money to the school. She is not interested in the children and her focus is only on becoming principal at Fairhope High School.

Posted April 27, 2010
Fairhope Middle School offers much in education, music and teacher accommodation It performs like a private school..

Posted February 24, 2007
This school is the best! The teachers are awesome and so are the students. We learn and have fun at the same time. So don't talk bad about it.

Posted September 06, 2006
I have been at FMS for 3 years now (im now in the 8th grade now). this school and city has been my fvorites so far. All of my teachers are well tranied, make sure i know what they teach! ive been to ALOT ALOT ALOT of different schools, and i wont be leaving this one till i graduate! thanks FMS!

Fairhope Middle School 1

Posted November 29, 2005
In my opinion, FMS is a bunch of religous and rich snotty kids. The teachers teach us about christianity and stuff in the bible. I think thats really wrong. My relgious beliefs are FAR from everyone elses. FMS should be an indoor school too. If it has so much good teachers at least this rich town could afford to build a new school instead of using the old high school. When I moved here in the 6th grade I thought I'd never adapt to the people. I didnt make friends until 4th quarter. Please parents, if your child attends fairhope middle school and doesnt like it. Talk to them about going to another school. - Taylor

Posted November 09, 2005
I am in 8th grade at Fairhope Middle School. I am in Gifted/Talented (G/T) and I am in National Junior Honor Society (NJHS). I love FMS and I really do not want to leave it. My peers are the best and the teachers are amazing. I also wanted to add although G/T is a literature class, we also do tons of math and science in it. All the teachers make sure that everyone understands what they are talking about. Because of the teachers I am a straight A student. So I think overall FMS is the best school in Fairhope and that anyone who attends will have a great time.

Fairhope Middle School 2

Posted June 26, 2005
I am student who attended Fairhope Middle School in the 2004-2005 school year.FMS has too many students and not enough teachers. Some of the classes are 30+ sized. Also most of the teachers until the 8th grade are very compassionate and intelligent indviduals.However, a few of the 8th grade teachers are extremely unsatisfactory. I was barred from a school event because of the length of my hair and my religous views.If your child attends FMS, please homeschool or let he/she attend an alternate school for the 8th grade.

Fairhope Middle School
Two Pirate Drive, Fairhope, AL  36532
Last modified Fairhope Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairhope Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top