Bad
Good

Kilby is a fantastic academic opportunity with all fantastic teachers. Also UNA offers many amenities such as swimming and many forms of art. My sister and I both went to Kilby and could not be happier with our choice. After Kilby I went to Florence Middle School and was completely prepared for all subjects; scoring much above average in all. Another amenity of Kilby is the Gifted program. When I was in you have a chance to show your creativity. Kilby is also technologically advanced; my class was doing power points in the 3rd grade. Overall Kilby is a fantastic school and I plan to send my future kids there.

Amount of homework: Agree

We had quite a bit of homework but that was how we were able to stay ahead and keep our test scores high. We defiantly had more than most schools but we got it and practiced it better than most other schools.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The best elementary teachers in Florence! They all are the most intelligent caring people you will ever meet, and I couldn't ask for better people to have taught me.

Develops character: Strongly agree

All the parents and teachers are very involved in the student's lives. I know from personal experience as a former student that the teachers demand respect and politeness; the teachers are also not mean but are sometimes strict.

I went Here Ever Since January 2005 (when i was in kindergarden) I HATED THIS SCHOOL AND SO DID MY PARENTS!!!!! The school is ok, but 2nd grade was very bad. I moved to forest hills for 3rd to 4th. and i think forest hills is the place to go.

Last modified Kilby Laboratory School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.