Gardendale Christian Academy 5

Posted August 05, 2013
My daughter has attended this school since she was on the daycare side. She LOVES it there & I am extremely happy with the education that she has gotten. She is in K4 & already knows more than most kids in K5 public school. My husband are praying for a miracle that we will be able to afford to keep her in there for the next 6 years.

Gardendale Christian Academy 5

Posted March 31, 2006
- a former student
I was a student at gardendale christian for 7 years. Those 7 years of my childhood were truly the best. I enjoyed every minute i spent there, from participating the school's plays to having music class with the principal! g.C.A. Is most definately the place you would want to send your child. Since graduating from g.C.A. I have been at a public school for 2 years-- i was well prepared for middle school and am at the head of my class in academics! but i really miss not being able to talk about god and not being able to pray openly. My younger brother is currently a student at g.C.A., And i jump at every chance i get to go see the school with him! gardendale christian academy is truly and amazing place, with truly the most amazing atmosphere.

Gardendale Christian Academy 4

Posted March 27, 2006

Gardendale Christian Academy
1800 Decatur Highway, Gardendale, AL  35071
Last modified Gardendale Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Gardendale Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.