Gardendale, AL

Posted June 23, 2014
How can this school get a rating score of 8!!!! This year was no better than last year once again teachers are favoring students and not paying attention to ALL of their students if I could give them a negative star I most definitely would! The choir teacher is an excellent teacher thats all I can say nice about this school. And i also noticed a review from one of my neighbor's and it says she wrote the pist in 2009 our children were in elementary school at the tine so with that being said how did that happen. Its not the worst school,but try to make it seem like its the best school in Gardendale either.

Posted October 02, 2013
We love Bragg Middle School, I have 3 children there now two 6th graders and one 8th grader. All three are in advanced classes and are excelling. They all love their teachers.

Bragg Middle School 3

Posted August 02, 2013
I am disappointed in this school....NO cursive handwriting is taught to any of these students. My son could not even read a letter from his Great Grandmother......what are they teaching, that print is the new?!?!?!?!

Posted June 19, 2011
I had an excellent experience with the teachers. My son was challenged and was allowed to work at an advanced pace due to teachers that were in tune with his ability and gifts.

Posted March 04, 2011
Following the adage, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all", here are my thoughts concerning Bragg Middle School: " ." -Parent of former student

Posted May 20, 2010
The administration in this school needs to be replaced. Very poor leadership. The teachers have developed a bad attitude as a result. The schools in Gardendale are a big disapointment.

Posted May 19, 2010
I think the administrators and teachers all need to rethink the way classes are taught. It seems as though none of them really care about the kids. I've had a child in the Gardendale school system for 7 years now and have been extremely disappointed in the schools.

Posted December 01, 2009

Posted November 13, 2009

Posted July 20, 2009
This school is terrible and the administators have no respect for parents what so ever

Bragg Middle School
840 Ash Ave, Gardendale, AL  35071
Last modified Bragg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bragg Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top