Geneva, AL

Mulkey Elementary School 5

Posted December 31, 2009

Mulkey Elementary School 0

Posted October 30, 2007
to me this is the best school my children could attend

Mulkey Elementary School 3

Posted June 26, 2007
My child has attended Geneva Elementary school ever since kindergarten. They are not meeting the needs of the children at this school. Some of the rooms are rusty and in need of desperate care. Some of the children are in such lack of discipline that it interferes with others educations. If you are not a favorite of certain teachers or principals your child will not be recognized for their potential.

Mulkey Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2007
We have had 3 wonderful years at Mulkey Elementary everyone has been great. The Vice Principal was very helpful with any problems that arose. Bullying was stopped as soon as it was reported. Very proud to be a panther!

Mulkey Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2004
This school is very unconcerned with the needs of children with ld's or special education needs. You have to go threw chaos to be heard. They do not let parent's be involved with the children in class. I made several attempts to communicate with teachers, especially 1st grade to help my son. As long as it is on their terms maybe you can. You will have to fight for your childs rights and go out of the city to get things done right. The middle school and high school is not any better. I have children at each one. You have to have all your childs needs in writing and supply them with medical documents etc. To even be considered for a conference. The principal is very political and if your not on the buddy buddy team you will be brushed off or considered an angry parent. I haven't given up!

Mulkey Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2004
This school is very politically motivated. So if you are in the right crowd I guess you will be alright. However, for the other 95% there might be a problem. My child would come to me not wanting to go to school, asking if I could home-school him or move him to another school,this was very out of character and as I spoke with him I discovered he had been paddled more than once for petty acts. When I asked to fill out the paper work that states my child cannot be paddled I was told by the principal 'The state of Alabama gives me the right to paddle your child and there's nothing you can do about it.' I removed my child from that school so, I beg to differ. Is this really where you want your child to go? How can they learn if they don't feel safe?

Mulkey Elementary School 3

Posted October 06, 2003
I am quite disappointed with the teachers in the first and second grades. The school has real high schol spirit but not alot for the younger kids to be involved with.

Mulkey Elementary School
800 West Meadow Ave, Geneva, AL  36340
Last modified Mulkey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mulkey Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top