Bad
Good

The people here are very rude and do not have very good sportsmanship. Their band says vulgarities and yell "losers"(although they have very few good people) to other bands, who only say good things to them. They have made my senior year daughter cry because she has met so many good bands who have been very nice, and that this one was the most impolite, uncivil, ill behaved band makes me sad to see that this goes unnoticed.

I have 3 daughters that do go to this school.And this school is great.Rebecca,Jami,and Amanda all my girls love it here...

I went to Cleburne County High and as far as the teachers go there are only a few good ones. I don't think that football players and cheerleaders should be able to get away with whatever they want. This school only worries about their athletes. To me that is just not right. My children will never attend this school and mainly because of Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Payton.

I think that Heflin is a great school! Expectially for a small town. I use to attend school there and i miss is greatly! The teachers are wonderful and they help the students in any way possible! The school has a great environment and they students try to intermingle with one another. All around its a great School!! Kaleigh Pruitt

I love my high school! and i kind of makes me nervous to know that this is my last year, but i'm also excited! The teachers, for the most part, are great! They always have help for anyone who needs it. Our principal is understanding and takes each measure to protect his students. Overall, I wouldn't go to another school.

Yes it's is a crying shame that if a kid is having a hard time in school the teacher should realize they are having a hard time and help those kids out a little bit more but no a few teacher wait until the end of the year and then lay it on the kids that not right they are there to teach the kids not for the kids to teach themselves in school.And all kids can play ball even if they have to go to summer school because if they passed they should be able to play.

Quality of academic programs could use a little adjusting since our superintendent decided to change our block schedule to 7 periods a day. This is causing teachers to rely on students to do most work at home, because they have no time to explain and teach as before. It seems as though they only have time to put notes on the board and the kids have to take them and just hope they can understand the problems when they get home. I do not blame teachers for this I blame superintended and principals. Sports takes 1st priority in this school, I as a parent feel academics and their health and safety should be first. We need support from parents to change this problem.

Last modified Cleburne Co High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.