Cleburne Co High School 0

Posted November 11, 2008
I have 3 daughters that do go to this school.And this school is great.Rebecca,Jami,and Amanda all my girls love it here...

Posted September 12, 2008
I went to Cleburne County High and as far as the teachers go there are only a few good ones. I don't think that football players and cheerleaders should be able to get away with whatever they want. This school only worries about their athletes. To me that is just not right. My children will never attend this school and mainly because of Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Payton.

Cleburne Co High School 4

Posted September 08, 2008
I think that Heflin is a great school! Expectially for a small town. I use to attend school there and i miss is greatly! The teachers are wonderful and they help the students in any way possible! The school has a great environment and they students try to intermingle with one another. All around its a great School!! Kaleigh Pruitt

Cleburne Co High School 0

Posted July 26, 2007
I love my high school! and i kind of makes me nervous to know that this is my last year, but i'm also excited! The teachers, for the most part, are great! They always have help for anyone who needs it. Our principal is understanding and takes each measure to protect his students. Overall, I wouldn't go to another school.

Cleburne Co High School 2

Posted May 20, 2007
Yes it's is a crying shame that if a kid is having a hard time in school the teacher should realize they are having a hard time and help those kids out a little bit more but no a few teacher wait until the end of the year and then lay it on the kids that not right they are there to teach the kids not for the kids to teach themselves in school.And all kids can play ball even if they have to go to summer school because if they passed they should be able to play.

Posted April 23, 2007
Quality of academic programs could use a little adjusting since our superintendent decided to change our block schedule to 7 periods a day. This is causing teachers to rely on students to do most work at home, because they have no time to explain and teach as before. It seems as though they only have time to put notes on the board and the kids have to take them and just hope they can understand the problems when they get home. I do not blame teachers for this I blame superintended and principals. Sports takes 1st priority in this school, I as a parent feel academics and their health and safety should be first. We need support from parents to change this problem.

Cleburne Co High School 4

Posted April 26, 2006
This school is great. Especially the football team. The teachers all love the students and would do anything for them. This is a great school to come to.

Cleburne Co High School 5

Posted March 02, 2006
This is the best school that a small town can offer! There is so many clubs and activities to do. The Marching Band is awesome! Go Heflin Tigers!

Cleburne Co High School 5

Posted July 27, 2005
My son has attended this school for 3 years.He has had some personal problems which affected his performance but the teachers and staff have been excellent as far as helping him.He quit school twice and each time they kept in contact with him,encouraging him to finish his education.They stayed in close contact with me when he was in school and kept me informed about all facets of his education,attendance and actions in the school.I truly think other schools could benefit from the way Cleburne County High School teachers and staff seem to take a personal interest in each child.I would like to say a personal Thank You to all of the teachers and staff for everything theyh have done for my son.

Posted June 26, 2005
Both of my girls have had a good experience at Cleburne Co. High. I have a senior there now who will graduate in 2005 and due to the limited amount of electives available she ran out of class options and must now do dual enrollment at GSCC. They need to focus more on academics and less on football. Highschool is very political. Its all about who your parents are (as in the case with the yearbook this coming year) Otherwise, CCHS has been a fairly good experience.

Cleburne Co High School
520 Evans Bridge Rd, Heflin, AL  36264
(256) 463-2012
Last modified Cleburne Co High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleburne Co High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top