Bad
Good

The first school my children have been to that they absolutely love. The teachers are amazing and really care about the kids. The principal is absolutely fabulous!!! He goes out of his way for the students. Could not ask for a better school for my kids.

My children have been at Farley for several years, and I have found it to be a great school with a fabulous group of teachers and staff that really care about the children at the school. You can see the PTA working to encourage parent involvement and improve communication.

My experience with this school has been great. We haven't had any problems or issues so far.

This school has been awesome! The school has gotten a bad rap from past parents due to the leadership at this school. With a complete overhaul in leadership from the top down and new PTA leadership this school has turned things around. My son started school here and my daughter graduated from here.

My family experience at Farley was horrible. My son was bullied,called horrible names etc. This school may be good for some but for sure not for my family. I can't write all that I want to say because this site has guidelines.

Farley is an excellent school. Yes, test scores are not exceedingly high for the lower grades, but as the grade increases, so do the scores. As a parent who used to focus on test scores I discovered that schools who score high on the standard tests basically teach the test on a daily basis. All questions are formatted exactly like the test and only situations given on the test are taught. When moving to Huntsville, I focused on other things, like life skills, adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, reading comprehension, no matter the level and the ability to be a part of a controlled, but flexible environment. This school works with your child, no matter the level of disability or accelerated learning level. The staff is diverse and so are the options available in the school for students with special needs and/or accelerated needs. Highly recommend!

I have two children, one currently at Farley and the other went to Farley and is now at Grissom. Farley is a great school, has a very caring principal, has wonderful teachers and they all give 110%. The school has a lot of diversity, so don't be fooled by the scoring method used on this website. My oldest got a great education at Farley and maintained top grades at Challenger Middle and has continued top grades at Grissom High. My child currently at Farley is doing very well in all subjects but he struggles in reading. They have helped and encouraged him greatly! I have seen great improvement with his reading skills and that is because they care! The office staff, principal, lunchroom, all teachers, aides and janitors are wonderful! Best elementary school in S. Huntsville!!

I have been involved with Farley for 8 years. As a parent of a special needs child and a normal child, you could not ask for a better school. The principle Dr. White has been the biggest supporter of the special needs and has created a great program for these kids and has always hired excellent teachers. Other Huntsville City Schools should model their special needs programs after Farley especially the upper grade schools. Initially I was not involved much with the PTA but have ended up serving on the PTA Board the past two years. All I can say is the PTA cares about the children and teachers and works hard to provide the best possible learning environment. What a fun team to work with.

best school in in the city. the staff are seconf to none. had a chance to ear lunch w/my child last month and the food was top notch. props to the kitchen manager.

Farley is an excellent school with wonderful teachers and Dr. White is an amazing principal. She always takes time to get to know the students and parents. The 5th grade is excellent with the Williamsburg Trip. I think that most people who have written displeasing reviews have not taken into consideration the NO Child Left Behind act, which is bussing underprivledged children from some of the lower class neighborhoods. This is happing with all public schools not just Farley.

Last modified Farley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5