Lanett Jr High School 5

Posted October 09, 2009
I think the school is on the right track. There are not really any discipline problems and the teachers all know the students. I like the small feel of everything at the school.

Lanett Jr High School 0

Posted August 14, 2009
Lanett Jr. High is a neat place to work and learn. We have new electives this year: drama, journalism and computer applications. The school is small and we all work together. School uniforms really make our students stand out in a crowd.

Lanett Jr High School 0

Posted December 22, 2008
I feel my children get more attention since the school is so small. The teachers are nice and the rules are enforced no matter who you are.

Lanett Jr High School 4

Posted October 15, 2008
The school is small and I feel like my child gets a quality education. I like the fact that each student takes a reading class where the students read novels and do projects. Their English class can focus on writing and mechanics.

Lanett Jr High School 3

Posted April 30, 2006
I was a teacher at LJHS, and LHS. There is really a lot of potential for this school to be great, but individual child discipline is the main problem that keeps progress from happening. There are a few teachers that should probably be replaced, but I'd estimate that 90% of the current teachers are wonderful, and work as hard as they can for these kids. The kids are simply not selfm-motivated, and have a tough life outside of school life. I'd rate it 5/10

Lanett Jr High School
1301 South 8th Ave, Lanett, AL  36863
Last modified Lanett Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lanett Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top