Lipscomb Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
My School is Lipscomb Elementary Our school is to me family orientated; educating from nutrition to at fundamentals to enhance your childs learning. Great school, location, staff, and principal!!!

Lipscomb Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2008
i am a parent who gets involve with some of the activities at lipscomb and working with the prinicipal, teachers, and counselor, they are doing a wonderful job. with me be a product of lipscomb, i went there for my elementary and junior high days and to me they are doing better and better. but we as parents need to participate in some of the things to make it even more better.

Lipscomb Elementary School 3

Posted July 06, 2007

Lipscomb Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2005
I would like Lipscomb to start focusing on all the subjects not just reading. I would like Lipscomb to offer after-school activities. I would also like Lipscomb to treat all students the same.

Lipscomb Elementary School 5

Posted July 29, 2003
I wish that Lipscomb School offered more sport activities for the students.

Lipscomb Elementary School
5605 10th St South, Lipscomb, AL  35020
Last modified Lipscomb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lipscomb Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top