Bad
Good

West Madison Elementary School 4

Posted March 19, 2014
Great school and love the teachers! Principal Daphe Jah strives doing more and more in their tiny little school. They don't have many students, but that's what I love about them. You can get to know each and everyones names and how they act and personality. WM has helped my child tremendously in the years he had been there. We are a military family so we move around a lot but am makes it easy for me. This is the best most living and kind school Madison City can have.

Posted January 20, 2014
Our family loves West Madison! The administration and teachers are the best and the school truly feels like a family. Our child has struggled in the classroom due to ADHD and we feel 100% supported by teachers, counselors and administration. They have willingly utilized every resource to help us and our child perform his best.

Posted November 05, 2013
West Madison Elementary is a wonderful school! My husband and I personally met with the principal prior to enrolling our child. She was a joy to deal with and was able to answer ALL of our questions and address ALL of our concerns! We've also noticed that our child's teacher responds promptly to emails. I'm not sure why Great Schools haven't increased West Madison's rating. Hmm.....Come on Great Schools..please read other schools evaluations because as of date they are scoring higher than West Madison and parents are obviously unhappy with adminstration. (Go Figure)!

Posted August 11, 2013
We LOVE West Madison!! We are starting our 3rd year at WMES and have loved each teacher, the administration, etc. Everyone is compassionate, caring and genuinely want your child to receive a good education. Best kept secret in Madison!

Posted April 05, 2013
west Madison has some of the best teachers and i love it there. best school ever

Posted April 23, 2009
This school is the best kept secret in Madison~parents transferring to West Madison will love it!

Posted April 02, 2009
Both my children attend West Madison and I have found that the administrators are very fair in their disipline policies. There have been no reports of bullying from my children. I love this school.

Posted February 29, 2008
I feel they offer a great education however lack in disapline. This school has a real problem with bulling and it is often over looked

Posted February 29, 2008
I feel the education my children recieved was excellant, however I have found that theres a lack of supervision . We had several problems with kids bulling other kids esp. with the girls.

Posted August 12, 2007
We have been very happy with the 1st grade teacher our son had. She went above and beyond to keep him challenged. He attended 2nd grade classroom since the second week of school for language. She kept him challenged in math as well as carried out many science projects.

4976 Wall Triana Hwy, Madison, AL  35758
Last modified West Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.