Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Poor communication with parents. Lack of treating children individually.

My experience with this school has not been positive. My child has gotten a minimal amount of assistance in struggling areas and the teacher has lacked in communication. The concern from administration seems to be more on how they "appear" than how they are assisting individual students. Not impressed with Principal Jah. Seems mostly focused on her agenda.

Great school and love the teachers! Principal Daphe Jah strives doing more and more in their tiny little school. They don't have many students, but that's what I love about them. You can get to know each and everyones names and how they act and personality. WM has helped my child tremendously in the years he had been there. We are a military family so we move around a lot but am makes it easy for me. This is the best most living and kind school Madison City can have.

Our family loves West Madison! The administration and teachers are the best and the school truly feels like a family. Our child has struggled in the classroom due to ADHD and we feel 100% supported by teachers, counselors and administration. They have willingly utilized every resource to help us and our child perform his best.

West Madison Elementary is a wonderful school! My husband and I personally met with the principal prior to enrolling our child. She was a joy to deal with and was able to answer ALL of our questions and address ALL of our concerns! We've also noticed that our child's teacher responds promptly to emails. I'm not sure why Great Schools haven't increased West Madison's rating. Hmm.....Come on Great Schools..please read other schools evaluations because as of date they are scoring higher than West Madison and parents are obviously unhappy with adminstration. (Go Figure)!

We LOVE West Madison!! We are starting our 3rd year at WMES and have loved each teacher, the administration, etc. Everyone is compassionate, caring and genuinely want your child to receive a good education. Best kept secret in Madison!

west Madison has some of the best teachers and i love it there. best school ever

This school is the best kept secret in Madison~parents transferring to West Madison will love it!

Both my children attend West Madison and I have found that the administrators are very fair in their disipline policies. There have been no reports of bullying from my children. I love this school.

I feel they offer a great education however lack in disapline. This school has a real problem with bulling and it is often over looked

Last modified West Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.