PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school allowed my son to be picked up by someone who was not on the check out list! They added someone and did not notify me that my son had been picked up by someone new.

i have two children that attend oakpark school and I am very happy with the education that they are getting on of my childern are in K4 and the other in 5th oak park is a great school the staff is also wonderfull

This school has potential and I'm sure some teachers are good. My child's teacher was found to be very cold, even distant. I overheard her yelling at the children often and cringed. Every extra activity costs money, and it's sad to see the kids who get left out because their parents either forgot or couldn't afford the extra money ($3-$10 usually). I wish they would just raise the tuition a little and cover the costs of these activities so that everyone could participate. I have always found the principal to be kind and understanding and the staff is very sweet. This is a very small school, the staff and teachers know the kids by name and that is very cool.

I sent my child there in the 7th grade and he is currently attending his last year there. all of the reviews with 5 stars were posted before the new principle came. my child comes home every day depressed. all of the good teachers left because of the new principle and staff talking bad about them. they did this just so they would leave so they could get a teacher that was there years ago back. this teacher does not teach. the principle is always trying to play the role of parent and push her silly views on the children. is has gotten to the point where she is checking the childrens private home life. she is always complaining about the kind of music they listen too. my child does not bring any of that to school. he and his friends are well behaved. please do not send your child here.

Both of my sons graduated from Oak Park. One attended an out of state college and the other received a full paid scholarship from U. of Mobile. My third child is still attending Oak Park and we have always been very pleased with the academics and overall spirit of the school.

I sent three students to Oak Park. All subsequently went to college . They were well prepared for college.

We have 2 children that attend the school. Our oldest has attended the school since K-5 and our other is starting k-4. We love the school and the entire staff. It is a small school but the love that they give the students is wonderful. We are members at the church and I am a K-3 teacher at the Day Care and I recommend all that Oak Park School, Day Care and Church has to offer.

My daughter has attended this school since she was 18 months old. She is now in 2nd grade. The love and caring of the staff is wonderful. This school has brought the best out in my daughter. Anyone who meets my daughter cannot believe she is in only 2nd grade.She is so smart and I give the credit tho the teachers. This is a very warm community.

After one year at the school, I have mixed feelings. There seems to be alot of favoritism to students whose families are better off financially than others. This school could have some wonderful potential if they get a new principal that cares and supports the rules. By the way, my child is an honor student.

I have two children that go to School at Oak Park. The academic program is wonderful, my children have learned so much attending this school. They do have music and offer other activities for the children. The parent involvement is great there. The teachers are wonderful and truly care for your child. I would recommend any parent that is wanting their children to have a great education and being taught Christian morals and values, should check this school out! The office staff and teachers are a 10 plus, no questions asked!

Last modified Oak Park Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8