Pinckard, AL

South Dale Middle School 1

Posted February 08, 2010

South Dale Middle School 5

Posted October 30, 2009
South Dale Middle School is the best place you could have your children. The teachers and staff are fabulous!!! I know that my daughter is getting the best education in a public school that she could possibly get and the staff makes her feel like family. The teachers go above and beyond their call of duty; spending time with them for plays, beta club activities and traveling on out of town field trips to create wonderful memories for them. We love SDMS and I wouldn't want my child anywhere else. Thanks to all of the teachers and staff!!!

South Dale Middle School 4

Posted April 22, 2009
South Dale Middle School is one of the best kept secrets in Dale County. The students have many opportunites offered to them that no other middle schoolers in our system have. We are proud to offer band and agriscience classes for our students . The clubs and organizations are active at the local, state, and national level, placing and winning in many competitions. The sponsors go out of their way to provide students with experiences that will build their character and make a lasting memory. The seventh grade writing scores are exceptional thanks to the excellent instruction of the english teacher and all test scores are above proficiency level. I am proud to say I am a South Dale Seminole!

South Dale Middle School 0

Posted August 02, 2008
South Dale Middle School is great

South Dale Middle School 5

Posted July 06, 2005
South Dale Middle School is an excellent place for your children. We transferred from Dothan City Schools and were greeted with warm in a family setting. I have no doubts or worries about my children or their education, and one of my children is Autistic/Aspergers Disorder. Mr. Lee is an excellent Principal with an excellent teaching and administrative staff. We are proud to be a part of South Dale.

South Dale Middle School
Randolph St, Pinckard, AL  36371
Last modified South Dale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Dale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top