Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I love this school because I am a student and I love the school. The school has amazing bathrooms and cool teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dey teach us how to spell graet!!!!!!

South Dale Middle School is the best place you could have your children. The teachers and staff are fabulous!!! I know that my daughter is getting the best education in a public school that she could possibly get and the staff makes her feel like family. The teachers go above and beyond their call of duty; spending time with them for plays, beta club activities and traveling on out of town field trips to create wonderful memories for them. We love SDMS and I wouldn't want my child anywhere else. Thanks to all of the teachers and staff!!!

South Dale Middle School is one of the best kept secrets in Dale County. The students have many opportunites offered to them that no other middle schoolers in our system have. We are proud to offer band and agriscience classes for our students . The clubs and organizations are active at the local, state, and national level, placing and winning in many competitions. The sponsors go out of their way to provide students with experiences that will build their character and make a lasting memory. The seventh grade writing scores are exceptional thanks to the excellent instruction of the english teacher and all test scores are above proficiency level. I am proud to say I am a South Dale Seminole!

South Dale Middle School is great

Last modified South Dale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.