Samson, AL

Samson Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2011
Nice close knit school. But everyone knows others business. Too many fundraisers that at times I think shows no concern of student's feelings. (Example: Valentine's Day princess) They are all a prince or princess. This could hurt their self esteem. I care more about education which I feel could improve here. I do like the closeness and parent involvement but it's not about popularity it's education!

Samson Elementary School 5

Posted October 01, 2003
My daughter is transferring to another school because we have moved. We regret having to leave Samson Elementary. Parent participation is excellent, as well as safety standards. Leadership is second to none. A very small personal school. Thank you for 5 years of wonderful memories!

Samson Elementary School
505 North Johnson St, Samson, AL  36477
Last modified Samson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Samson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top