Posted December 23, 2013
I have had my children in Sheffield City Schools since kindergarten and I can say I have been nothing but pleased with their teachers and education. I have always found the teachers to be highly qualified and caring. I am also a graduated of SHS and when I attended college I found that I was completely prepared for the rigors and content of college curricula. The teachers seem to be completely invested in the success of the students and constantly try to improve the classroom setting and teaching strategies. I have seen amazing uses of technology by the teachers from K-12. The schools have more of a family atmosphere than others I have encountered. Cliques do not seem to be a problem. I have actually seen, more than once, students get up and move to sit with "the new kid".

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted July 10, 2006

Posted December 16, 2003

Sheffield High School
2800 19th Ave, Sheffield, AL  35660
Last modified Sheffield High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheffield High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.