Trinity, AL

Posted October 14, 2014
I have 2 boys at this school and my oldest son has went there for almost 9 yrs. but the last couple years there teaching staff has not been that good, and my yougest son who is in 6 th grade his math teacher only grades on homework and just does a weekly bell work quiz. I send him to learn and everynight he comes home with at least 2 or 3 hours of homework, it feels like we are the ones teaching him not the school.

East Lawrence Middle School 5

Posted September 18, 2010
I like this school. I have two children there and I know they receive a quality education. The principal and assistant principal do fun and exciting things to keep the kids involved, and the teachers/staff are wonderful.

Posted August 18, 2010
Not a school to send your children to. Bullies roam the hallways out of control.

East Lawrence Middle School 2

Posted March 05, 2010
what happened to the Godleness, in our school, you see childrn bringing guns and knifes to school and, kids are not even able to bring a bible to school. and now the school will not even let the us say a prayer before lunch or anything... It is an okay, school!! !

Posted March 05, 2010
This school is great sometimes , i just dont approve of the principle all the time !

Posted February 06, 2010
My grandchild, is in the 4th grade and I have been so impressed with the curriculum and teachers at ELMS. Last month they were one of only 12 schools in the state to be awarded the designation of Alabama Banner School. Couldn't ask for a better recommendation than that. Only the best!

East Lawrence Middle School 5

Posted December 02, 2009
there helpful and polite.

Posted October 06, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009
I know this is a wonderful school - the test scores are good and many innovative techniques are being used.

Posted November 10, 2008

East Lawrence Middle School
99 County Rd 370, Trinity, AL  35673
Last modified East Lawrence Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Lawrence Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top