PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

North River Christian Academy 1

Posted May 19, 2015
The teachers are not very qualified and the kids are way behind the public schools.

Posted April 17, 2014
I am so glad I made the choice to move my child from public schooling to NRCA. The staff are excellent from the office to the classroom. Everyone is caring of each individual student and the principal is great with me and my child. You feel comfortable from the moment you walk in and all the students are respectful and act in a friendly manner. I wouldn't have my child go anywhere else!

North River Christian Academy 3

Posted June 25, 2007
I am not completely satisfied with this school. I am please with the education, but not with the buisness issues nor do I think the principal is very responsive to sensitive issues.

Posted August 18, 2005
Selecting Open Door Christian for my children's education has been a wonderful experience for my entire family. My son is eager to go to school and really enjoys to subject matter. The biblically reach curriculum provides educational material at a faster pace than we experienced in the public arena. The content of the educational material is above that which is presented in the public schools are the same grade level. Parental involvement is encouraged. The atmosphere is warm and caring. The teachers that I have come in contact with are genuinely concerned are the educational and spiritual aptitude to the students.

Posted August 18, 2004
The environment feels good as soon as you walk in--like home.the kids all seem contented and well-adjusted. My daughter was having a difficult time in public school more ways than one. The staff have all been wonderful in working with us and really care about her success. The small classes make it feel like home and the teachers all treat the kids like their own. Obviously, I love this school.

North River Christian Academy 4

Posted June 19, 2004
This school is the best in Tuscaloosa. Great faculty with great leadership team. They know where they are goiong and even care about people. It is a home for my children!

Posted June 03, 2004
This is an awesome school! Great atmosphere and great educators! Best place to get an education in Tuscaloosa County. Four champoinships in one year! School of excellence!

North River Christian Academy
1785 Mcfarland Boulevard North, Tuscaloosa, AL  35406
Last modified North River Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
North River Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top