Bad
Good

My children have attended and do attend New Bethel. It's a small school, which I love. The teachers have aren't overwhelmed with too many students. Each child has the full section of teachers. Education isn't as important as paychecks for teachers now but at Nee Bethel, it is. The staff is involved with each child, showing them love and care, which a lot of schools won't or cannot. School is very important and when a child is loved, happy and showed attention, they learn without even knowing it. I love New Bethel .

New Bethel is a wonderful school. My grandparents attended here, my parents, I attended here, and now my children do. There is no other school I would send my kids to. I feel that they are safe, and well educated. I love it:)

I attend CHES my teacher`s name is Mrs.Hudson and I am a straight A student I have been to three different shools in the past 5 years and I love CHES I have been to every football and baseball game and I adore my teachers the princbal is out of this world nice!

Last modified New Bethel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.