Bad
Good

The school is small, underfunded, and rather old - none of which seems to deter the teachers and administration from doing a great job. I am pleased with the level of involvement and effort shown by the faculty and am happy with the progress my son has made. My only wish is that they had more recourses at their disposal.

I really enjoyed sending my son to a school that he really looked forward to going to. We came from clanton intermediate and wow. Vhs is a complete 180. I truly love VHS and there teachers. It gets no better.

We have enjoyed the school! My 1st grader is learning more then he did at his other school. He likes his teachers and classmates. As a parent I am keep informed if anything is going wrong at school. This was the best move we ever made!

Thay r an ok school but got to lighting up on some ove thoes kids their

I have a 7th grader and a kindergarten in VHS,They LOVE it.They have great teachers at the school.My oldest has suffered from anxiety attacks this year and every one of his teachers have been so understanding and helpful.I don't think you can find a better school in the county.They really care for our children.And my 7th grader is in the band,they have a great band program.

Last modified Verbena High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.