Bad
Good

Verbena High School 4

Posted January 06, 2015
The school is small, underfunded, and rather old - none of which seems to deter the teachers and administration from doing a great job. I am pleased with the level of involvement and effort shown by the faculty and am happy with the progress my son has made. My only wish is that they had more recourses at their disposal.

Posted June 30, 2013
I really enjoyed sending my son to a school that he really looked forward to going to. We came from clanton intermediate and wow. Vhs is a complete 180. I truly love VHS and there teachers. It gets no better.

Posted November 18, 2009
We have enjoyed the school! My 1st grader is learning more then he did at his other school. He likes his teachers and classmates. As a parent I am keep informed if anything is going wrong at school. This was the best move we ever made!

Verbena High School 1

Posted September 10, 2009
Thay r an ok school but got to lighting up on some ove thoes kids their

Verbena High School

Posted August 25, 2009
I have a 7th grader and a kindergarten in VHS,They LOVE it.They have great teachers at the school.My oldest has suffered from anxiety attacks this year and every one of his teachers have been so understanding and helpful.I don't think you can find a better school in the county.They really care for our children.And my 7th grader is in the band,they have a great band program.

Posted December 06, 2005
I think Verbena is the best school in the county. The teachers are helpful, The football and Band are very talented, and the campus is always clean and a great place to want to come and learn. Moving here was the best thing We ever did!

Posted April 26, 2005
My oldest son in 6th grade love VHS. It is a small school with great teachers and administrative workers. I graduated from a big highschool in Montgomery and I am so glad my son doesn't have to go there. The teachers at VHS are very helpful to the students and parents.

Verbena High School
202 County Rd 510, Verbena, AL  36091
Last modified Verbena High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.