Bad
Good

My second grader has had a wonderful experience at VHECH. I appreciate the small class size and friendly campus atmosphere. Staff is wonderful and students are respectful. Only complaint: drop-off and pick-up are a bear.

VHECH is an exemplary example of a top-rated school. My children have thrived and reached their utmost potential in this school. The teachers are the most qualified and highly trained professionals that I have ever met. The small setting and small class sizes provide excellent individual attention to each child. This is a wonderful school and it provides the students with everything they need to succeed and do well in middle school and high school.

My son just completed kindergarten at Cahaba Heights and I have nothing but compliments to give! I have been very pleased with the personal instruction and hands on approach of the entire staff. His homeroom, art, Spanish, music and library instructors have been excellent and I truly feel my son has received a good foundation to be successful in the first grade. Thanks to everyone and keep up the good work Cahaba Heights!

The teachers have the variety of style on imparting the knowledge needed for students both academically and even in extracurricular. They have different teaching method which makes the students less stressful and gain more knowledge.They able to bring out the full potentials and capabilities of the my children. I am glad my children experience this kind of learning atmosphere. I just wish all the teachers acquire this kind of attitude and professionalism regardless of race, which is most of them are. I am proud my children become part of their family. This school provides well learning experience.

Last modified Cahaba Heights Community School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.