Vestavia Hills, AL

Posted March 07, 2012
My second grader has had a wonderful experience at VHECH. I appreciate the small class size and friendly campus atmosphere. Staff is wonderful and students are respectful. Only complaint: drop-off and pick-up are a bear.

Posted July 01, 2010
VHECH is an exemplary example of a top-rated school. My children have thrived and reached their utmost potential in this school. The teachers are the most qualified and highly trained professionals that I have ever met. The small setting and small class sizes provide excellent individual attention to each child. This is a wonderful school and it provides the students with everything they need to succeed and do well in middle school and high school.

Posted May 19, 2009
My son just completed kindergarten at Cahaba Heights and I have nothing but compliments to give! I have been very pleased with the personal instruction and hands on approach of the entire staff. His homeroom, art, Spanish, music and library instructors have been excellent and I truly feel my son has received a good foundation to be successful in the first grade. Thanks to everyone and keep up the good work Cahaba Heights!

Posted February 25, 2007
The teachers have the variety of style on imparting the knowledge needed for students both academically and even in extracurricular. They have different teaching method which makes the students less stressful and gain more knowledge.They able to bring out the full potentials and capabilities of the my children. I am glad my children experience this kind of learning atmosphere. I just wish all the teachers acquire this kind of attitude and professionalism regardless of race, which is most of them are. I am proud my children become part of their family. This school provides well learning experience.

Cahaba Heights Community School
4401 Dolly Ridge Rd, Vestavia Hills, AL  35243
Last modified Cahaba Heights Community School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cahaba Heights Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top