Bad
Good

My husband and i both went to school at Vina, and now our son goes there I loved the school then and still do. James Pharr is a good principal. I am well pleased with his work with the kids.And the teachers do a fine job too. I pray that Vina can grow and keep doing such a good job for our kids.

my grandchildren enrolled at Vina this school year. Only regret is that we didn't have them there sooner. Great atmosphere, principal, staff.

the school is small and everyone knows each other. The children have more one on one time with the teachers.

My son had failed the 4th grade at another school, and repeated it at Vina. Thanks to a caring teacher, he excelled and made the honor roll every year after, even when we moved to Red Bay. He won a full scholorship to Itawamba Community College. Bigger is not always better.

I have two children who go to school here. I went to a larger school. But I believe that here they can learn more because the class are smaller. The teacher can do more one on one time. I like all teachers.

Last modified Vina High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.