Wetumpka, AL

Wetumpka Intermediate School 2

Posted January 17, 2013
When moving here we were told this was one of the best schools in Alabama, so far I am not impressed. The principals and counselors are pretty good.. The teachers are not very accessible to parents or their concerns. They don't seem to be to caring if your child is failing or passing.

Wetumpka Intermediate School 2

Posted October 28, 2011
This school is like the Government. Not focused on teaching students what they need to learn, but how they feel what they need to do to just get by and pass them. All about reaching that goal so they want get a low rating. Alabama needs Charter Schools but then the Teachers Union don't won,t them. We are one of the 8 states that don,t offer a choice. This is sad and shows that Alabama is always the last State to change.

Posted October 03, 2009
The school have a wonderful support system for our students.

Posted July 24, 2009

Wetumpka Intermediate School 0

Posted January 20, 2009
I love this school! My children really enjoy being there. They have met a ton of friends and have comented on how well the teachers,P.E. teachers,etc. treat them. I really think this school is the best one I have put my trust in for my kids.

Posted December 11, 2008
I love WIS! We moved our child from Edgewood Academy to WIS and we are very impressed. The staff is very caring, the school is very clean and modern. The overall atmosphere of the staff is 'very dedicated' when it comes to children. I could 'kick' myself for not putting my child sooner!

Wetumpka Intermediate School 1

Posted March 26, 2008
Bathrooms stay dirty, to much homework, school starts to early

Wetumpka Intermediate School 1

Posted February 14, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008

Wetumpka Intermediate School 4

Posted August 23, 2007

Wetumpka Intermediate School
1000 Micanopy St, Wetumpka, AL  36092
Last modified Wetumpka Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wetumpka Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top