Wilmer Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2011
Great school! CHildren are very well behaved. Teachers are phenomenal! I love the extracurricular activities they have for the children- student council, liter patrol, honor society, shelf elves, etc. The school is also clean and neat. Test scores are comparable to those of schools in the community with similar socioeconomic statistics.

Posted January 11, 2010
This is my daughters second year at Wilmer Elementary. She is in the fourth grade. Overall, we are pleased with her experience here. Communication between parents and teachers could be improved. The school is exceptionally clean. They have an excellent playground. They have recently added an outdoor classroom, which will be nice on the Sunny days. If communication from teachers and on the schools website were improved, then I would have no qualms at all.

Wilmer Elementary School 5

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted September 14, 2006
Wilmer Elementary has recently been relocated and the new school is really nice with room for growth. My son is in kindergarten and his teacher is really nice and communicates well with me, therefore, I know what they are working on in the classroom (Math, Reading - sight words and sounds, Writing, Science, Poetry including reciting of poems in front of class, etc.). Currently, the school does not have a playground so the children play in the gym but they are raising funds and plan to start building one soon. I hope this review helps. Really, all of the schools that I know of in west Mobile are nice and new or updated.

Posted August 26, 2003
It's my son's kindergarden year. I love his teacher she seems really great, polite, and always ready to answer any and all concerns I have. School seems like a very good school.

Wilmer Elementary School
7456 Wilmergeorgetown Rd, Wilmer, AL  36587
Last modified Wilmer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilmer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top