Anchorage, AK
Before care: Yes

Posted August 05, 2013
Airport Heights staff gives 200% of their time, energy and dedication to the nearly 300 students at our school. They truly care about the academic and social development of each student. The school offers many creative opportunities for students and community-wide engagement both during the school week and weekends. The principle and teacher truly seek open communication from parents and the neighborhoods to better serve our community. I know if there is anything that I feel needs to be addressed at the school it begins with me taking action and communicating my concerns. As a parent; to have a voice, to know I am heard, to know that I am welcomed, I feel is what foundationally makes Airport Height such an enjoyable school community to be a part of.

Posted August 04, 2013
My son was just accepted into a lottery school. I decided to keep him at Airport heights Elemntry. We had a wonderful experience in kindergarden . Dedicated teachers and principle. Couldn't ask for any better school .

Posted August 04, 2013
Airport heights has GREAT teachers who work VERY hard with their students. Not all students are easy to work with but you can see everyday these teachers trying their best to give each child what they need. The teachers are great and the kids deserve the best. Airport heights could really use this Boost to make it an even better place to learn. I love airport heights and my girls love going there =)

Posted August 01, 2013
The staff is caring and involved with the students. My child is excited to go into 1st grade at Airport Heights this year.

Posted February 24, 2009
Great reading program in K-3. Family activities.

Airport Heights Elementary School 2

Posted June 22, 2006
- a former student

Airport Heights Elementary School
1510 Alder Dr, Anchorage, AK  99508
Last modified Airport Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Airport Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top