Posted April 05, 2011
We have had one son here for two years and our second is about to finish his first year. We have been very impressed with the academics here at Bartlett. Honors, AP...you name it. They even offer Mandarin as a language. Barltett has prepared our Junior well enough to have scored almost 2200 on his fist attempt at the SATs! Principal Gallego is genuine and very caring about his students. Amazing teachers and a great sense of school pride fill the school's halls

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted November 06, 2007
This school offers many good courses and tries very hard to bring them together as a community. With extra classes like Advisory, kids around the school are able to bond more and meet more varieties of people.

Posted October 27, 2006
- a former student
I loved this school! It is HUGE! It has everything! So much more was offered there than any other school I attended. I wish my kids could have attended there!

Posted January 30, 2004

Bartlett High School 4

Posted October 30, 2003
Our early experience at BHS was mediocore! My son entered Bartlett his freshman year. We were new here. We wondered through the halls trying to find our way. The staff was not friendly! We never really got to know anyone except our teachers. This was a very new experience for us. The schools on the east coast were parent friendly! I must say that Ms.Mall is one of the best teachers that my son has ever had. She is an excellent teacher! She demonstrates professionalism, kindness and caring in a way that encourages a child to want to do their best!

Bartlett High School
1101 North Muldoon Rd, Anchorage, AK  99506
Last modified Bartlett High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bartlett High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top