K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 17, 2012
The school is very structured. It is designed to make sure each student can be successful after leaving. They are very organized and helpful. I am always informed on how my kids are doing. I highly recommend sending your kids here!

Posted June 11, 2012
The quality of education here is outstanding. The teachers are very skilled and work well with the students. It's an open forum here; I feel that I am always included in my sons education and what is going on around the school.

Posted March 21, 2012
The communication between the staff at Grace Christian School and us parents is a huge selling point for us. Whenever we have any questions or concerns, the administration and teachers are very responsive and are always willing to work through any issues. We have wonderful relationships with the staff and we know we can trust them with our children. They are very invested in our son and daughter's futures, and we hugely appreciate that. We highly recommend Grace Christian School in Anchorage!

Posted March 07, 2012
Everything about Grace Christian School is playing a huge role in our son's future. He is taking classes that suit him, and is doing well in them. He also is becoming involved with extracurricular activities which has helped him become acclimated to the new environment. Athletics has allowed him to meet new people and his new friends. Also, the school is preparing him for college because of the level of classes he is taking. The school gives him the materials he needs to be successful in academics and his future in general.

Posted February 09, 2012
My son just entered the first grade this past fall. He really enjoys it and is very excited to get involved in some of the extracurricular actives they offer there (when he gets a little older.) Also, I really appreciate how accommodating and open the teaching staff is with me, they are always willing to take the time to discuss whatever we want to talk about. We plan to keep him there for the entirety of his academic career. -Robert-

Posted February 01, 2012
My daughter has been a student at Grace Christian School since she was in kindergarten, she is now in the eighth grade. My husband and I, as well as my daughter, have had nothing but a positive experience the entire time. She is really comfortable talking to all the teachers when she needs to, and the teachers are always available to talk to parents as well. We wouldn't be paying money to send our child to Grace Christian School if it wasn't the absolute best. - R.V-

Posted January 27, 2012
My daughter has been going to Grace Christian School for 10 years now and my other 3 daughters graduated. I could not ask for a better education for my daughter. They teach her the ways of life and the some of the curriculum is focused around Christianity. I have had 3 daughters graduate from Grace and each one of them has had a successful life. I feel good dropping them off each morning and I always know they are in good hands. The school is very clean and the teachers are so caring about each individual. They want the best to come out of their students. If there ever is a problem at school, the communication is always very direct. All of my daughters have played sports for Grace and the coaching staff is also amazing. I recommend Grace to everyone in the area and I want to thank them for educating my kids.

Posted November 07, 2011
My son attends Grace Christian School and he is in the first grade. We are so happy that we found a school that is the perfect fit for him. He loves his teachers and so do we There is constant communication between the parents and the staff. There is even an online-link that allows us to access his current academic progress. We are very hands-on parents, and we feel that Grace promotes our involvement and that makes us feel very comfortable. - Teresa B. -

Posted May 05, 2010
I love how all the adults who teach, coach or interact with my children care deeply about the whole child; their academics, their social interactions, their extra-curricular activities, and their spiritual grounding. This is a wonderful place for children to learn and to grow and to become well prepared for life.

Grace Christian School

Posted August 22, 2009
This is going to be my second year at Grace and my sister has been going there for 5years she is a jr im 8th and i think Grace is grate.... its not quite what im looking for but the students and teachers are nice and Bible teacher for 7th is Funny.......The price you pay is worth it because your child learns morals no other school can teach... But for some kids, like me, its just not what i want i'de prefer something smaller or idk............. o.O

Grace Christian School
12407 Pintail Street, Anchorage, AK  99516
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12