Posted May 27, 2014
I was turned on to Faith Lutheran for my daughter by a parent whose child attends also, I had voiced displeasure with the last school my daughter went to. She loves it at Faith, and I am extremely pleased with her progress. She seems to be learning at a much faster pace, and the teachers take the extra time needed.

Posted April 26, 2014
Experienced, knowledgeable and very caring staff. Top notch music and extra curricular opportunities. Small class size and before and after care.

Posted June 24, 2009
Academics very strong, caring teachers, and dedication to teaching God's Word of law and gospel

Faith Evangelical Lutheran School
5200 Lake Otis Parkway, Anchorage, AK  99507
Last modified Faith Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Faith Evangelical Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top