PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son attends Starbright Kindergarten with Missy Walters and IT IS AMAZING! Missy and Hazel are wonderful with the kids and teach them in a way that they look forward to going to school everyday. All of the teachers love children and are very sweet and caring however, they will not take any guff and that is a good thing. You know how kids will push the limits. There are clear limits and the children know what they are. The kids are reading everyday and taking home a reading folder, doing math problems, counting by 5's and 10's, and learning many new things about our world. It is a bonus that they take the kids swimming on Friday. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone. My son has an August birthday and wasn't quite ready for kindergarten in the school district. This was the perfect option to keep him interested in school and learning but give him a little more time to play and grow up. LOVE IT!

Amount of homework: Agree

Very minimal homework. We bring a book home to practice every night but if there isn't time, it's ok and we can practice the next night.

I love working at this school. We offer so much to kids, and I think the best part is our ability to treat the children with respect and teach them to do the same with others. The staff really cares about each other and the children. I know sometimes I go in early just to say hi to everyone! Starbright is an excellent, developmentally appropriate school, and I recommend to everyone to come and check it out.

Starbright has the most wonderful staff! My daughter went there from the age of 3-5 and now she is a school-ager and my 3 year old son is there. The values they adhere to are one of the many wonderful qualities this place has. I recommend them to any parent!

Last modified Starbright Early Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K