Revilla Jr/Sr High School 5

Posted July 29, 2011
I had a child graduate from this school and am very pleased with it. The teachers are wonderful and really enjoy what they do. They give support and understanding to the students and encourage them to be the best they can. Revilla is a great school!

Revilla Jr/Sr High School 4

Posted July 06, 2008
My son has excelled in this school. Where another school had given up on him as a disruption to class and an F student, Revilla took him in and taught him to pay attention in class and to suceed in life and now he is ahead a grade and wants to attend the High School this upcoming year.

Revilla Jr/Sr High School 1

Posted February 05, 2007

Revilla Jr/Sr High School 5

Posted May 23, 2006
- a former student
I am about to be an alumni of this school, and I am nothing but proud to say so. They have the best staff I have encountered at any of the three (3) high schools I have attended in my rather long highschool career(4 1/2 yrs.). It's an alternative school, so the extracurricular activities aren't really a focus, but many of them are available if one is interested. Parent involvement varies with each student's needs, but they are always kept posted on important happenings. I recommend this school to any student who has the drive and the desire to get out of high school and get into the world. I really wish that I had found Revilla first. Thank you Revilla!

Revilla Jr/Sr High School
3131 Baranof Ave, Ketchikan, AK  99901
Last modified Revilla Jr/Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Revilla Jr/Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top