PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This is beyond a great school! Faculty, staff, administration understand what education is really about. No hype - just a solid, challenging school that cares about children and families.

My husband and I are so thankful that our child is attending NVCA! The teachers and staff are the best! Our daughter is so excited to be going to school and learning. To have our child in an environment where she can grow and thrive is the biggest blessing we could ever ask for. Thank you NVCA for coming into our lives. We cannot thank you enough!

We spent a few months researching Christian schools around the Phoenix area. North Valley was not the closest, but it was clearly the best for our children. We are very satisfied and would highly recommend checking it out.

So thankful for NVCA that my children can learn and praise God while doing it!!

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Thanks to the amazing Lori Fox's BEST program there is help for children who might need it.

NVCA is an amazing school that teaches Jesus love every day. I feel so blessed that my children are able to attend!

We moved to Arizona in the middle of the school year, and the teachers at NVCA went above and beyond to help our children assimilate into their new classrooms. It's so great to see a Christian school that has very high academic standards. Great leadership. Excellent teachers. Family atmosphere. We've found our new home!

I have now been a parent at North Valley Christian for 3 years. I honestly could not imagine another school for my little ones. I think the number 1 thing that sets them apart from most is the loving, caring environment. This is not to downplay the level of academics at NVCA. I can say with great confidence that the education my daughter is receiving is among the highest in the nation. However, when a student is handled in such a way that they feel cared for and secure in their school environment, it gives them the freedom to excel and exceed in ways never thought possible. I cannot say enough good things about this establishment. The teachers, the administration, the parents, and most definitely the students are some of the most superb I have ever experienced. I have witnessed first hand the amount of time that the staff will take to prepare a project or a lesson that will resonate with the students for years to come. NVCA not only cares about a great education, but also takes the time to prepare these young lives to enter into the world equipped with emotional, spiritual, and physical knowledge to help them succeed at life. Thank you for your time.

NVCA has been a blessing to my family for the last 4 years. We drive 20 to school & pass the local school 1/4 mile away. Why drive so far? Because of what NVCA offers. The staff and faculty are compassionate, friendly and joyful. The parents and students we meet become family friends. The teachers challenge our children to be better members of society by involving them with different outreach programs. Students are expected to make good choices & encourage their peers to do the same. Parents participate in class activities which gives the children a sense of security. The Core Curriculum program allows my children to be exposed to subjects that they might not otherwise get an opportunity to learn. But most important to our family are the daily reminders of our Savior, Jesus Christ. The freedom to worship, pray, listen, and put into practice what the bible instructs us impacts my children. Being a parent to a student at NVCA, I can t help but grow along with them. Having my children in a school that surrounds them daily with encouragement, a safe environment, an outstanding curriculum & a solid foundation in Christ are what draws us back every year. To us NVCA has become home.

I am thankful that my 7year old daughter is able to attend this school. It's the kind of school where everyone knows your name. All the teachers are her extended family, all students her siblings. She is challenged in the classroom, and held to a high standard of morals and values at school. I could not be more blessed!

Last modified North Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8