Anthem, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted June 22, 2014
What am amazing school!!! Thank you to the most amazing staff at NVCA for supporting our son and his educational needs. We are so blessed to have him at this school and know that he is in the right place! Looking forward to the new campus and new high school.

Posted October 30, 2013
I have now been a parent at North Valley Christian for 3 years. I honestly could not imagine another school for my little ones. I think the number 1 thing that sets them apart from most is the loving, caring environment. This is not to downplay the level of academics at NVCA. I can say with great confidence that the education my daughter is receiving is among the highest in the nation. However, when a student is handled in such a way that they feel cared for and secure in their school environment, it gives them the freedom to excel and exceed in ways never thought possible. I cannot say enough good things about this establishment. The teachers, the administration, the parents, and most definitely the students are some of the most superb I have ever experienced. I have witnessed first hand the amount of time that the staff will take to prepare a project or a lesson that will resonate with the students for years to come. NVCA not only cares about a great education, but also takes the time to prepare these young lives to enter into the world equipped with emotional, spiritual, and physical knowledge to help them succeed at life. Thank you for your time.

Posted October 30, 2013
NVCA has been a blessing to my family for the last 4 years. We drive 20 to school & pass the local school 1/4 mile away. Why drive so far? Because of what NVCA offers. The staff and faculty are compassionate, friendly and joyful. The parents and students we meet become family friends. The teachers challenge our children to be better members of society by involving them with different outreach programs. Students are expected to make good choices & encourage their peers to do the same. Parents participate in class activities which gives the children a sense of security. The Core Curriculum program allows my children to be exposed to subjects that they might not otherwise get an opportunity to learn. But most important to our family are the daily reminders of our Savior, Jesus Christ. The freedom to worship, pray, listen, and put into practice what the bible instructs us impacts my children. Being a parent to a student at NVCA, I can t help but grow along with them. Having my children in a school that surrounds them daily with encouragement, a safe environment, an outstanding curriculum & a solid foundation in Christ are what draws us back every year. To us NVCA has become home.

Posted October 29, 2013
I am thankful that my 7year old daughter is able to attend this school. It's the kind of school where everyone knows your name. All the teachers are her extended family, all students her siblings. She is challenged in the classroom, and held to a high standard of morals and values at school. I could not be more blessed!

Posted October 28, 2013
North Valley Christian Academy is an outstanding school. NVCA is a private, Christ-centered school located in the North Valley and from our perspective, it is the best school around! This is our fifth year attending NVCA and we couldn't imagine our children attending school anywhere else. The teachers are amazing and not only do they provide our children with an excellent education, but they also share the love of Christ with them each and every day. In today's world, children hear so many different messages. We are blessed to have our children hear the same message at home, at church and at school; God loves them and has a purpose for their lives. We love that we have the opportunity to walk our children into school every day and talk with their teachers. We are able to partner with their teachers to make sure they are continually held accountable to the values we are teaching them at home, to love others as Christ loves us and to seek Him in all that we do. NVCA is a family and we truly feel that and so do our children! I challenge you to consider making the best investment in your child's life, a Christ-centered education. You won't regret it!

Posted October 08, 2013
NVCA Para la gente Hispana: Si usted le interesa que su hijo sea tratado con respeto y amor, que las cualidades y talentos que este tenga puedan ser destacados para ser una bendicion a la humanidad, que el nivel academico sea sobrealiente no solo a nivel Nacional sino Internacional. Y su escuela sea como su segundo hogar. Esta Escuela NVCA sin duda es la mejor!!! El personal mas capacitado, apto, calificado, fino, amistoso, que trata al estudiante como un ser inteligente, con respeto, amor y que lo conduce a tener una conducta armoniosamente Cristiana. Yo le doy las 5 estrellas!!! Por que lo vale en todos los sentidos.

Posted September 17, 2013
North Valley Christian Academy is God driven and has the loving home atmosphere that parent's and students come to expect.

Posted September 13, 2013
Caring , loving environment to work at. Love working and teaching our fantastic curriculum backed by Jesus in all we say and do and teach! We are truly one big extended family at NVCA.

Posted September 12, 2013
North Valley Christian Academy is a family-friendly, Christ-centered, learning environment. The minute you walk through the doors, you know God & His grace are present in the staff, parents & students. Academics include Core knowledge & biblical teachings. Leadership training & focus is on excellence in Academics to glorify The Lord. Everyone is smiling here. It is a great place to be. Look for many great future leaders to originate here.

Posted January 18, 2013
We are so excited to of finally found a fantastic Christian school for our two young boys. In just the short time that they have been there, I am amazed at what they have learned. NVCA has the most supportive and friendly staff I have ever seen and we truly feel welcome each and everytime we walk through their doors.

North Valley Christian Academy
42101 N. 41st Drive, Anthem, AZ  85086
Last modified North Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
North Valley Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top