Public charter
Apache Junction, AZ
After care: No

Posted August 24, 2013
This school has a great group of teachers, compared to larger schools, that really don't teach individually, I have a GRADUATE from here and another in 2015, Both have shown a huge improvement since attending the school. I'm also very impressed with the school involvement with the community,and getting the kids involved too. It was nice to hear my student tell me he couldn't wait to start school . The football program is an excellent way for the students to get guided in a path to success plus get rid of some frustration. I as a parent give a great amout of credit to the Coaches because they do such a wonderful job shaping these kids from kids to adults. I am a proud parent of 2 Wolfpack students Thank You Apache Trail...Go Wolfpack.

Posted August 01, 2013
aths is a great school my students were not the greatest but aths still took them and now I have a graduate and another about to because of the one on one and the best teachers it the state

Posted November 09, 2012
This is a great school with top notch teachers. My children are very happy and having fun while learning at the same time.

Posted August 10, 2012
Apache Trail Has an A! Check out the Press Release 08/08/12: Apache Trail High School Earns an A First year that alternative schools receive a grade under the new A-F accountability model. Apache Junction, Ariz., August 8, 2012 Apache Trail High School (ATHS), located at 945 W. Apache Trail, received an A-Alt grade from the Arizona Department of Education (ADE). The designation A-Alt is the letter grade of A earned by an alternative school. The ADE published the grades for all Arizona schools on August 2. This year there are three additional letter grade models designed for small, K-2 and alternative schools, The new system for alternative schools takes into consideration relevant student growth data for schools that often must help their students raise their academic performance by two-to-three grade levels. ATHS has earned the Alt-A designation by working with their students to identify learning gaps through regular classroom instruction, benchmark testing and other means. .... ....For the rest of the PRESS RELEASE, cut and paste the following address in your browser: http://www.apachetrailhs.com/1/post/2012/08/august-06th-2012.html

Posted June 26, 2012
I used to go to AJ, then I went to Imagine -- Now I go to ATHS. The people they have at this school are awesome. The teachers are so cool and they help no matter what. It may not look like much from the outside, but its so awesome on inside. I can't wait to get my classes done and graduate early. I tell all my friends about the Wolfpack

Posted May 23, 2011
Apache Trail is by far the BEST high school I've been to. I transferred from Apache Junction High School because I didn't feel I was getting the amount of attention I needed to complete my classes. I enrolled into Apache Trail in October of 2010. Since being at Apache Trail, I've earned straight A's all the way through, with the amazing help from Mr.Harris, Coach Howe, and Mr.Brown. I'm honored to be a member of the Wolfpack. I highly reccomend this school for anybody who wants the best education in Apache Junction.

Posted August 09, 2009
I have to say, without Apache Trail High School I never would have graduated at sixteen. The small class sizes allow excellent instruction and help, the students can really relate to teachers, and the principal is by far the best I've had. This school doesn't get the credit it deserves. Thank you Coach Howe, Ms. Blaisdell, Mr. Brown... without you guys I wouldn't be where I am. Trust me, this school is worth it. Every time.

Posted February 18, 2009
This school saved my daughter's life. Without ATHS, I'm not sure she would have made it though to the end. Thank you teachers, staff and especially Mr. G, the principal -- you really do care.

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted September 20, 2008
My daughter had trouble transitioning from private to public school. I home schooled for a year and then enrolled her in apex academy. she is doing great-she is getting a's and b's, the teachers give her the attention she requires due to extremely small class size, and she has made a few friends. My daughter's self confidence is soaring.

Apache Trail High School
945 West Apache Trail, Apache Junction, AZ  85220
Last modified Apache Trail High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Apache Trail High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top