Posted April 28, 2011
My grandson has attended Estella Vista from first through fourth grade. He absolutly loves school, makes honor role regularly, and has enjoyed all of his teachers. He appears to be well challenged and never frustrated. I've seen creativity in the teaching styles throughout these years, also. I highly recommend Estella Vista Elementary School.

Posted September 09, 2010
More challenging work is given. Teachers are geting parents involved in childrens work. It is a really big change.

Posted August 26, 2010
When I have a concern, phone calls are returned very quickly. The administration worked quickly to resolve my concerns.

Posted August 26, 2010
It was refreshing to come to a school with such positive people. The staff is enthusiastic and love what they are doing.

Posted August 26, 2010
Estrella Vista is a cool school. Kids have fun while they are learing. I have cool teachers who use technology all the time and the food is good.

Posted May 06, 2010

Estrella Vista Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2010
My children attend this school and it has been nothing but problems since day 1. The school wants to have a parent conference for any and everything that happens (ex. not listening so had to choose step4) why is a parent requiered to drive to the school and have a 10min conference about that when a simple phone call could be made? They also will not let your child return to school until you do this ridiculous conference! There is NOT good communication between the parents/teachers or the staff for that matter. I would definatly NOT recommend this school. I will be making sure to take my kids out of this school after this year ends. VERY DISSAPOINTED.....

Estrella Vista Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted March 11, 2010
I feel this school should be rated 5 stars! I enjoy working with the teachers as well the students. They are friendly and cooperative. The curriculum is acceptable for my child's age group. We really enjoy the parent involvement that the school provides. The teachers really try to involve parents in all activities. Each teacher and principal are willing to work with each parent to enhance the academics of their child. i greatly appreciate this school!

Posted March 11, 2010
I love this school! They do a lot of assemblies to reward achievements. The morning announcements are the best!! The teachers that my kids have, and have had, are excellent! They gear their teaching to the child's level. Many grades offer leveled classes for reading and math to benefit all students. I don't have to worry about my kids assignments being too easy or too difficult. Teachers are always willing to help the kids anyway they can. One of my kids even got into after school tutoring with his teacher because he needed to work on his writing skills. I could not ask for a better teacher! The PTSA is wonderful! They offer lots of opportunities for parents to get involved! The staff is warm and friendly, and will do anything they can to help.

Estrella Vista Elementary School
11905 W. Cocopah Circle North, Avondale, AZ  85323
Last modified Estrella Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Estrella Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top