K-7|Private

Bad
Good

My son is in his 3rd year here and we have loved every minute! Every one of his teachers has been and is exceptional! The class sizes are small and they still have enrichment and remedial programs to keep all levels of students engaged. My son is testing in the 95 percentile and I credit much of that to his education at ACS. Most importantly, he is also being taught to be a well rounded, good person with morals, values, service and kindness, something no other school in the area can offer. There are also many different kinds of after school clubs and teams to choose from! The family and faith community is warm and accepting as parents are engaged in various volunteer and service opportunities at the school. We have made great lifelong family friends there! I wouldn't go to any other school!

I've gone to this school for 4 years and all I see is growth in faith, education, and friends. This school has been awesome to go to. The kids here are amazing and they welcome us all.

Many of the children were not kind towards others at this school. A lot of bullying went unnoticed. Your child will be stuck with the same children year after year. The curriculum is worksheet-based. There is no set math nor language arts curriculum. No STEM whatsoever. The administration is focused on growing the school rather than improving its processes. The children are out playing in excessive heat for 30 minutes and eat outside for another 15 minutes - 45 minutes in over 100 degree weather! If you send your child here, please volunteer frequently to keep an eye on things. In the parent versus children soccer game, the parents actually played to win - so sad! One parent ran so fast and knocked my child over! I don't think the good teachers get the support and praise they deserve from administration.

Just an amazing place where the students are treated with respect and dignity, and are challenged to do the same. They are so happy to be here!

My daughter loves going here. She has made a lot of friends. We love this school!

Annunciation Catholic school provides exceptional benefits vs other elementary programs, both public and charter. If you really know how academic content should be implemented to ensure student success, you can appreciate the tireless efforts of the teachers and principals of this school. Although still in the growth stage as far as the physical structures on the campus, they've put their student's spiritual and academic needs first. Proof of success is evidenced by high test scores, meaningful internal student assessments, and loving, Christ-filled children. Because of the integral mortal and spiritual faith programming at ACS, I myself have learned to appreciate my faith more because of this school. Parents looking to provide their child with a small, sincere and loving environment that truly brings academic potential forward should take a serious look at this little gem in the North valley. After experiencing larger chaotic schools, it's refreshing to see that they take their mission so seriously. Our child is beyond happy here.

Mrs Goldberg in 3rd grade is phenomenal! Her manner is focused, loving, engaging and effective. I'm impressed with her calm manner with my child. From Senora Graves in Spanish, Mrs Ross in art, and Mrs Trayer in music, the specials are phenomenal at this school!

We couldn't be more thrilled that we found the community at ACS. My child struggled a bit at public school, and we felt we could use a bit more of a smaller atmosphere. We stumbled upon ACS, and called for a tour. We were so impressed, and knew immediately this was the right place for our family. ACS is truly a family atmosphere. The teachers and parents are all so caring and involved. Sharon Pristash is involved with everything from top to bottom, and at every event. I know that my children are extremely cared for at school, as much as they would be at home. The teachers always go the extra mile, all the parents donate their time and talents to make sure that ACS is providing the best education, atmosphere and community.

Annunciation is a wonderful place to learn. The teachers are all committed to the advancement of the students. They are kind, yet firm. The students love school so much they hate to leave at the end of the day. The motto of the school is "All are welcomed". All the kid feel safe and respected here.

Annunciation Catholic School boast a terrific academic record, provides extracurricular activities including music, PE, art and after school clubs. Spanish is taught in every grade, all taught with the values, morals and ethics of Catholic Faith. All the teachers are practicing Catholics. Most importantly, the children here are loved, each and every day by teachers, the amazing principal Mrs Pristash, and the families who attend and volunteer to make this a great school.

Last modified Annunciation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-7