PK|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My experience here was disappointing. As others have said there some parents that provide great support but the staff doesn't.

I can not speak for the early learning/preschool but I can speak for the elementary and I can say the teachers are very caring and do a great job educating the children in their care. The principal is very kind and like the teachers he wants what is best for the kids. Everyone I have come in contact with from both the school and the church are very nice and welcoming. If you are looking for a great elementary school with small classes and excellent teachers than Risen Savior is for you.

I have had no greater joy in the education of my children then that which was given through Risen Savior. What an exceptional and excellent school. I would go no where else! If you are considering private schools for your children this fall, you would be overjoyed with the education, leadership development, educators, and overlaying importance of honoring God. It is the best school in all the world in my mind!

I would have to agree, this school/staff is less than welcoming and for a church this seems a bit hypocritical. If you are looking for something other than what the public schools have to offer, find a good charter school. These class sizes might be small, but they are too small and the social and emotional growth that is so important to children is actually lacking here because of that. It's the closest experience to home schooling your child outside the home. I didn't care for the director and her lack of educational background or knowledge.

I was very disappointed with my experience here. Both the church and school staff are very "cliquey." This is not a welcoming facility, and the most negative experience I have ever experienced with any faith based environment.

Amazing School with an amazing new principal!!!! The teachers are awesome. The kids have different specials everyday of the week.. which include, Spanish (Rosetta Stone) and teacher taught, Art Masterpiece, Music, PE, Computer Lab (where they are learning how to type on the keyboard properly.

Whoever wrote the last review obviously has no idea what's going on at the school. There is a new principal this year with years of academic experience both as a teacher and an administrator. All of the elementary school teachers are highly qualified, two have Master's degrees and all have taught for many years. My sons both qualified for CATS program in Chandler, so I know they are getting an excellent education, and the curriculum used at RSLS is identical to that used by the CUSD. If your child needs strong discipline and an iron hand, perhaps this is not the school for you. However, if you're looking for loving guidance and an environment highly conducive to learning for all, then definitely consider Risen Savior.

My son is enrolled in Risen Savior's Early Learning Center. We could not be more pleased with this school. The teachers and aides are extremely caring and my son loves going to school. As a teacher myself, I am very picky about choosing a school for my son. Risen Savior is a great option for children whether or not you are of Christian faith.

Very disappointing, small class size is too small. Communication between administration, or whatever that leader/principal is. She has no clue about education, how to teach, what kids need (besides spiritual growth). Find yourself a nice charter school.

My son is currently in the preschool program and we absolutely love it! The staff are very approachable and friendly. There is a lot of parent involvement from bring snacks to the classroom one day, participating a meeting, help raise money for the school etc. The teacher to student ratio is excellent!

Last modified Risen Savior Lutheran Church is a Private school that serves grade PK