Public charter
Chandler, AZ

Posted May 22, 2015
Administration is terrible. The teachers are good. The students are caught in the middle of this tug of war between admin and teachers and it not fair.

Posted April 24, 2015
Please don't send your children here, many issues on almost every leave. When you call a counselor with a problem it doesn't ever get resolved. Program system issues that keep your students from passing, just so they have to retake classes over. They say you can work at your own pace however that's not true at all. I enrolled my daughter in a math class over the summer 2014 and had no issues. She called the school by her self at age 17. I have never been able to login in to see her progress. Now that she is 18 she has failed 3 class that she in rolled her self in. I called and they removed one of the class from her transcript. With this last class there has need computer issues not updating her class work. Called a counselor 4 days ago and was told the teacher needs to grade her out still. However, I belive the just don't care to get her grade right. Now when I call back again I will not get the same counselor, there is no accountability that way. My daughter at her home school has 3.8 GPA if that helps you understand stand I'm not just a parent that doesn't hold my children accountable for their school work. I sincerely hope you find this information helpful.

Az Compass Prep School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
This is a very small, but quickly growing school with a beautiful new campus and really great teachers. I am very impressed with the schools willingness to individualize based on the needs of the student.

Posted January 10, 2014
AZCP gives my daughter what she needs in life to succeed. She use to go to a public school where she was being overlooked by the teachers and just pushed along not realizing that she was struggling in her reading or they just didn't care. I took out of the public school system and brought her to AZ compass, where she is advancing in her reading and she is building her confidence back up which is what she had loss in her other school. The teachers are so passionate about teaching which makes it so easy for her to learn. She adores her teachers and her principal. It is more of a family atmosphere which makes it easier to talk to the administration when you have an issue. They take every step to ensure that when she graduated from High School that she will be successful in what ever she decides to do in life. Couldn't have chosen a better place for my child. I would encourage every parent that has a child that needs the extra TLC, to bring them to AZCP...The Principal is understanding and compassionate about her children..

Posted December 17, 2013
My child attends AZCP and I could not have been happier. The principal and the teachers are very dedicated to my child's education. I love the fact that I can come in and talk to an administrator or teacher at any time. The staff is all about the education of our children. I give this school the up most respect.

Az Compass Prep School 3

Posted May 16, 2013
The Principal and the Teachers are very dedicated and compassionate about their work. They work very well with the parents to get the children back up to speed when ever they fall behind on they're school work. They are all very instrumental on the children's education. They are willing to put in the extra hours to help the kids learn what it is that they do not understand. I am very grateful for all that they do for our children. Thank-you very much.

Posted January 04, 2013
Very good school, good education, good teachers and students and gets your child ready for college!

Posted January 19, 2012
Great school, small environment is very beneficial! Sports programs and staff are awesome! Love it.

Posted November 14, 2011
Unsatisfactory is all I have to say about this school. Unless you want your child beaten up I wouldn't send them there.

Posted July 30, 2011
This school has moved to 2020 N Arizona Avenue. It is still one of the top five charter schools as reported int the AZ Republic in 2010.

Az Compass Prep School
550 W. Warner Road, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Az Compass Prep School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Az Compass Prep School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top