Posted August 14, 2013
They have a new young ignorant Principal, who didn't seem to care about my concerns. I even complained to the district office and they didn't seem too care. My daughter will be home schooled in a good and safe environment.

Posted July 08, 2013
TThis is the worst school ever!!! My child was beaten by won of the teachers and came home crying! We moved her immediately and issued a complain to the school. They did nothing about it!!! Do your children a favor and keep them out of this place.

Posted July 21, 2012
My children went to Galveston Elementary and received an great education that was well rounded. The teachers that work there are excellent and are some of the most dedicated professionals I've come across and they really care about their students. Now, I've moved away and my kids are attending another school and the education they received has encouraged them to join honors classes. The principals have been fair, hard working, and have really pushed the kids to do their best.

Posted July 10, 2010
My daughter went to Galveston school and i was very disappointed. She didn't seem to get much of a education she left first grade at a kindergarten education, and when we moved to Conley she struggled in the second grade and could not keep up the kids in her grade level because of the education she received at Galveston.

Galveston Elementary School 2

Posted May 31, 2010
I'm really disappointed with the quality of education at Galveston. My children are doing ok, but it is because of my involvement and my family values, not the school The principals (the woman, and now the man) have been really bad. The prior principal was mean to the kids AND parents, and didn't care about anyone or anything except her way to do things... but current principal is the exact opposite, I'm not sure what he believes and I don't really know him. The upper grades, 5th and 6th, have been horrible. At least in the younger grades, I felt the teachers cared. T 5th and 6th grade they yell at the kids and I think they have given up. My children go there because it is our neighborhood and we have too... but I wish that the school and district cared more about us. They need mjor change!

Posted September 09, 2009
Galveston Elementary is a wonderful school. My boys have been at this school for two years now. They have great teachers who only work hard for the students to succeed. Not only do they work hard but they go the extra mile. I really admire the principal and the teachers at Galveston. As long as you are a parent who is involved in your child's school work and activites and works to achieve good attendance, your child will do great! All schools will only teach your child half of what they need to learn in life, the rest is up to the parents and the childrens' own experiences.

Posted November 22, 2008

Galveston Elementary School
661 East Galveston Street, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Galveston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Galveston Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.