Posted December 02, 2009
My son was lucky enough to begin his first day/yr of school at tavasci, and even though he wasnt able to stay what he did learn has helped him advance @ his new school. The teacher was great and there was always information being sent home to keep families updated and well informed. Parents are very encouraged to volunteer to learn more and be involved in their child's education. I really wish that when we moved I could have brought the school with us, or that I could find another school near us that made us feel the same comfort and satisfaction.

Posted September 14, 2009
My kids are doing extremely well at Tavasci. They love getting up & going to school everyday thanks to the wonderful teachers and staff. One of my daughters is in the ALPS (gifted) program and my son is being recommended for it. The teachers take the individual time for each student and always keep the parents informed. The kids thrive at Tavasci. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!

Posted August 12, 2009
By Far the best school I have ever put my daughter in.. Great all around

Posted April 16, 2008
I've been so happy with Tavasci Elementary School. The teachers seem to love their jobs, the principal and dean of students are both accessible and warm. I feel like my daughter has thrived here.

Posted February 12, 2007

Tavasci Elementary School
2939 Del Rio Drive, Cottonwood, AZ  86326
Last modified Tavasci Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Tavasci Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top