Bad
Good

I absolutely LOVE this school. We have three kids who currently attend here and have been nothing but pleased with our experience. The teachers and faculty are outstanding and we LOVE the front office staff. We have been at schools where the front office staff were unfriendly but the front office staff here is always happy to help and greet our kids positively every day. LOVE this school.

Can the person who posted on September 25 elaborate a little bit more please? I'm thinking about bringing my kids to the school, but would like to know little bit more about it.

We have been at CRRE for years and used to love it. There are some AMAZING teachers, yet the leadership is mediocre at best. There is far too much political rhetoric. Physical education is not taught properly, nor often enough. There are far too many faults with the school to list all of them here. I truly wish I had better news for those of you looking to place your children at this school.

This school has a dedicated staff that provides a great education & helps build the community. Fantastic neighborhood school

We love CRRE! The teachers are very knowledgeable, the community is very supportive and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have 4 kids that attend Carol Rae and we have been very pleased with the school, it's staff and the education they have received so far.

Watching the chaos during school drop off and pick up its a wonder no kids have been run over or snatched. If the lack of control on the outside is indicative of the chaos on the inside then the charter schools are clearly the way to go.

I can't say enough great things bout Carol Rae Ranch Elementary! We bought a house in Gilbert for the schools and they did not disappoint. My daughter attended kindergarten through second grade and loved each teacher she had: Waymack, Kitagawa, Risssi. Each took an invested interest in my daughter and took her education and our involvement seriously. The front desk staff and principal knew my daughter's name from day one and made a point to say hello to her by name whenever they saw her. Sadly we are moving out of state and pray we find a school as wonderful as CRRE!

Carol Rae Ranch is amazing!!! I have experience in Education. Incredible teachers! We were so sad to leave because we moved. We were there seven years and cannot say enough great things about this school!

I hate to do this but I am not very happy with this school. It's not what I was told to expect with Gilbert schools and how good they are supposed to be. Hopefully someone will read this and try to make some changes. Just transferred to this school from out of town. I can compare only 1 other school in the East Valley and if I do that, this school is poor in comparison to the other school. They don't get ENOUGH homework or classwork. There is NO homework on Fridays or holiday weekends. It seems as if the school is more concerned with raising money than they are with getting the children more educated because I get lots of notices on fundraisers for the school. I definitely believe they need to rethink what is MOST important. Dissapointed.

I love this school! The 3rd and 4th grade teachers are wonderful and great at what they do. If you want your child going to school everyday with a smile then consider Carol Rae. A great shcool.

Last modified Carol Rae Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.