K-6 & Ungraded
Gilbert, AZ

Posted May 31, 2013
This has been a wonderful school. My son was in Mrs. Gowens kindergarten Class. MY son has sensory needs and the school has gone above and beyond to help him :)

Posted June 06, 2012
My daughter has attended Mesquite for two years now. I am so impressed with how dedicated the teachers are. I especially love that her teachers maintained high standards for her and always required her to work hard. When my daughter started to lose interest in reading, her teacher and the librarian both went out of their way to help spark her love of reading again. It was amazing! My daughter loves this school and so do I!

Mesquite Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2012
My children have attended Mesquite for the last 4 years and I haven't had a bad expierience yet. I love the teachers and staff. They are so caring and work to help your child learn in his or her own way. My daughter had trouble with reading after first grade and because of the special attention she got she is not a reading dynamo two years later. The staff remember your kids and give them hugs in the hall years later. It's saying a lot to remember that many kids. I volunteer at the school often and I'm continually impressed with the dedication shown by staff. Go Moutain Lions! You won't be sorry in choosing Mesquite for your child's education.

Posted March 10, 2012
My son is about to finish his third year at Mesquite. He has been a student since first grade and simply adores that school. I love the staff and teachers and feel that there isn't a better place for him. I have very high standards for education and am very picky, yet I've had no complaints with them. Wonderful schools like this deserve more credit than they get!

Mesquite Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2012
One of the MALE 6th grade teachers asked the students to split up into groups: one side of the class who likes him, the other side who does not like him. UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Same teacher 6th grade SOCIAL STUDIES, was too busy for a WEEK to teach any-thing because he was planning a field trip& told his students after school he is too busy because he's a swim coach! Also telling them all his to do lists,so "KIDS JUST READ IN YOUR BOOKS". Don't waste my childs learning time!!!

Posted September 21, 2011
i can't express enough how wonderful this school has been for my children. We have never had a bad teacher and the Principal is caring and dedicated to the children.

Posted June 21, 2011
My son had a horrible kindergarten experience at a school in Queen Creek. For first grade he was with Mrs. Yanez and she did an amazing job with him and helped him trust teachers again. She has helped him with his shyness and has worked one on one with me to help my son succeed. She is AMAZING.The office staff is great too. I have been greated nicely every time I went in there and was helped right away. He loves school now and is very excited to go back next school year for 2nd grade.

Posted March 16, 2011
Mesquite is the best school ever my child has been going there since kindergarden and he has amazing grades his teacher mr. martin has helped him so much he says that he loves mesquite and if he could h would go there for junior high and high school

Posted January 20, 2010
My children attend Mesquite and I can not say enough how WONDERFUL it is. They have excelled since being switched to Mesquite, the teachers are so compassionate and the staff is like family when you walk in. Great parents too, we have many new friends in our lives from Mesquite.

Mesquite Elementary School 0

Posted November 19, 2009
Mesquite gets a 4 star rating. my boy loves his school!

Mesquite Elementary School
1000 E. Mesquite Street, Gilbert, AZ  85296
Last modified Mesquite Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesquite Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top