Glendale, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,886

Posted July 31, 2014
My school is excellent and is always trying to get students involved! The only bad thing is that everyday i see at least one student falling into a freshman hole. I think they should put signs where there are freshman holes!

Apollo High School 2

Posted October 21, 2013
This school is in decline from when I attended. My son and daughter now attend and it seems this new, young principal and her lackeys I would call assistant principals are reducing this once great school to shambles. From what I see the teachers are great and communicate well. However, they are rarely supported by their administrators. It's very sad. Needless to say, it is too late for me to send my kids to a different school.

Posted August 19, 2013
Good school, nice quiet neighborhood. Well mannered students and highly motivated teachers and administration! Recommended

Posted June 20, 2013
This school has dedicated and motivating teachers. They truly care for their students and make every attempt to get them to be successful.

Posted July 30, 2011
Great school! Our child entered Apollo in the 9th grade from a small private school with easy transition to public school. This was possible because of the great communications from all the staff at Apollo High School. Our child is entering the 10th grade and we, as parents, feel very confident that our child will receive a excellent education. Very easy access to all teachers thru the "parent portal" on Apollo web site. Would recommend Apollo to any undecided parent. Proud parent of a student attending Apollo High School

Posted October 31, 2008

Posted October 02, 2008
The teachers are very nice and they seem like they are being mean when they make you take the test and do other things that kids don't like but it is for the best

Apollo High School 0

Posted September 14, 2008
I am an Apollo graduate and have nothing but good things to say about Apollo. The teachers/coaches really care about the students, their education and their future. There was good communication between teachers/coaches and parents, a multitude of after school activities/clubs, the athletic departments are great and it is a healthy environment for teens.

Posted January 22, 2008
This High School has exceeded our expectations for both of our children. They both attended private schools previously in California. The teachers are amazing and the Principal has turned this school completly around from what I hear in years past. Great staff!

Posted January 19, 2008

Apollo High School
8045 N. 47th Avenue, Glendale, AZ  85302
Last modified Apollo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Apollo High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top