Glendale, AZ
After care: No

Posted March 10, 2015
Best school for Preschoolers ! nice teachers, proper tasks and assignments, good students and teachers ratio.

Mirage Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2015
I am NOT HAPPY with Mirage. My child went there and we had some SERIOUS issues with bullying. Even when it was brought to the 4th Grade Teacher's and Principal's attention, nothing was done. The Principal would do her "investigation" and then it would nearly always be my child's fault. If the 4th grade teacher likes your child, she will always be helpful and do as much as she can for that child, but if she DOESN'T like your child, she will do very little. Plus, the 4th grade teacher doesn't communicate well with the parents. I have recently found out that my child has a problem with the comprehension part of reading and NOTHING was said to me until after I moved him to another school. The 3rd Grade teacher that my child had is REALLY awesome and so are the people in the front office and the School Nurse. These are very caring people. They understood why I made my decision to take my child out of that school and put him in another school. I really didn't want to give Mirage a one star rating because they really deserve no stars. So, if you want your child to be able to excel, please find a different school other than Mirage.

Posted April 14, 2014
I love Mirage elementary school. Its one of the best I have seen.I love how they all work together to give the kids a great education. They offer many ways to get involved from volunteers(in the classrooms and with the PTSA),to going on school trips, and the many family fun things they do ie family food truck nights, family bowling night, spring fling, ect. They also teach the kids the importance of helping other with things like the giving closets( it was set up to give clothing and hygiene products to those in need) they all do so much and I am proud to be a Mirage parent. Come check us out for yourself.

Posted April 13, 2014
Mirage Elementary School is a great school! My son has been attending there for the past 3 years and he loves it. The teachers and the staff are wonderful. He looks forward to attending each day.

Posted April 08, 2014
Mirage School is an amazing community of very caring teachers and staff. We have so much fun learning! I have been a teacher at Mirage for 22 years and have loved every minute. My two children attended Mirage from Preschool through 6th grade and left with many great memories and learning experiences. As adults they often reflect on those times and recall the little touches and efforts made by their teachers and other staff members. Community events such as Food Truck Nights, Literacy and Math activities, give families the opportunity to meet their neighbors and make new friends! Follow Mirage on Facebook! You will find your school family at Mirage!!!!

Posted September 13, 2013
I love Mirage!! I have four children that have attended Mirage and I am so happy that I chose this school. All the teachers, from Kindergarten through 6th grade care about the well being of students. The teachers not only go above and beyond to prepare them educationally they also are very caring and nurturing when it comes to each childs self esteem. I wish that there was more parent involvement. I went to curriculum night and I was one of 6 parents that showed up for their child.

Mirage Elementary School 1

Posted October 10, 2012
This is one of the WORST Schools you could ever send your kids too! I worked with my child before she went to school and made sure she knew the "basics" and then some! While in this school she was taught that sounding out EVERY letter is the ONLY way to read...... before going to this school she could break words up in syllables Know she is in first grade and pulled her from this school since they were taking her backwards. She now is in another school and has a hard time because this school taught her NOTHING! I also now a few other students in this school that are in 4th grade that can t ALPHABETIZE! If you want your kids to get an education DON T SEND THEM TO THIS SCHOOL!!!! and if you have a problem DON T bother leaving a message with the principle she WON T call you back!!! I would LOVE to say they ALLOW parent involvement but I can t! Every time I asked what I could help my child with I was told wait until parent teacher conference then told she was doing GREAT! REALLY, it that was true she would not have such a hard time at this new school! Do yourself a favor and look into another school and district! I wish I could give this school NO stars!!!

Posted May 04, 2011
My kids truly love going to school. We have been a Mirage family for 6 years and have been so pleased by the dedication of the principal, teachers, staff members and the volunteers of this school. The teachers have been attentive, enthusiastic and have high expectations for the kids. They also really help them to understand what is being taught and they do much of it in ways that are fun for the kids. EVERYONE on staff at this school holds the best interest of the kids as their #1 priority. I would highly recommend Mirage to anyone who is considering enrolling their children.

Posted May 03, 2011
I have 3 childeren enrolled at Mirage and have been very pleased with our experience. All of the teachers are compasionate and caring and go above and beyond to help my children succeed. I am also very impressed by the dedication and availablity of the principal. She is constantly visable and always interacting with the students in a positive and authoritative manner. It is obvious that the welfare of these students is her highest priority. The teachers at Mirage are also of very high caliber. They are always working on new technology and ways to improve their teaching styles. I would hightly recommend this school to anyone looking to enroll.

Mirage Elementary School 2

Posted November 30, 2010
While this school does have some excellent teachers, there are a host of other problems that overshadow that. Curriculum is close to average but in no way excelling. If these students are to compete with others in middle and high school they need to step it up. There appears to be a lack of supervision in many areas, including playgrounds and even with teachers. Bullying in many formats appears to be the norm. Getting work out of teachers for a homebound student has been hit or miss. This year the teacher is cooperating but in the past that has not been the case. The administration lacks compassion and concern. This school allegedly is highly Tech oriented, which after multiply years we are still waiting to see. Do not bother going to district as they do not seem to be concerned.

Mirage Elementary School
3910 W. Grovers, Glendale, AZ  85308
Last modified Mirage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mirage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top