Hereford, AZ

Posted August 05, 2014
Excellent School! the teachers are amazing and have a strong will to teach also they do not tolerate bullying all of the students are respectful and the students are always learning something new

Palominas Elementary School 1

Posted January 10, 2014
Multiple teachers have been degrading to the students. Principal does nothing when it is brought to her attention. Teachers are not very responsive to parental concerns over their child's needs. Want to switch your child's class? Not going to happen. Want help with a failing grade? Not going to happen. Find a different school within the district for the best interest of your child. Unless, however, you are there for the preschool program. Those teachers are wonderful and caring. My children once loved going to school, that changed when we moved here, they now loathe it.

Posted May 14, 2013
I love this school!! The teachers go out of their way to assist students to achieve their potential. I can not say enough about the school!

Palominas Elementary School 0

Posted March 30, 2010
I love this school, and more importantly my child loves! this school and bus drivers

Posted January 24, 2009

Palominas Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2008
I give Palominas big round of Applause. They do great with the students. My child is just going into the 6th grade and from her test scores last year she should do very well this year. Big Big thumbs up for the two best 5th grade teachers. She still talkes about her teachers from last year and how much she learned.

Palominas Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2008
Overall, this school has alot of untapped potential, this year began with a new Principal with a genuine interest in his position of leadership for this school. Some of the faculty has changed as well this year with a positive influence as well. We are happy with this school and so are our children for the most part. We do feel however this school needs to 'rethink' it's disipline 'protocol' they place children face forward to a wall or fence for their punishment during their recess times for any offense whether it be behavior or academic as they(the staff) see fit. We feel that this is rather degrading and ineffective as it is GREATLY overused!! Outside of that, the school would benefit from a art program and facitlities to accomodate their track program rather than in the parent pick up parking lot.

Posted July 14, 2008
When we arrived @ Palominas last year I was concerned that such a small school could adequately met the needs of my then 5th grader & kindergartner. Not only did they met the needs of my children but they surpassed them. The teachers are teaching in a positive & exciting way. They involve the kids in their own education so that they learn much more then they did in Md. The teachers are there before & after school to help the students. I was very impressed that any time I had a concern it was already being addressed & in fact I was able to be involved. The principle (who has now retired) set great standards for the faculty & students to live up to & they all did! Kudos, Palominas Elementary!

Palominas Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2007

Palominas Elementary School 0

Posted July 25, 2007
I think that Palominas School is an excellent school to send your kids too. i started going to this school in kindergarden, and I stayed there until I graduated(or 'promoted') from 8th grade. The teachers were really caring and really involved with their students. The principal was one of the best principals you'll ever meet. He did what he needed to do, and he was very well respected. He also works with parents very well. Oh and that last parent was talking about how high our test scores are, and they're right. So I think that it would be a wise idea to send your children to this school. I'm in high school right now but I still miss Palominas more than anything. So hopefully this will help you with your decision, and your opinion on this school. Go Pintos!

Palominas Elementary School
10385 E. Highway 92, Hereford, AZ  85615
Last modified Palominas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palominas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top