Posted February 17, 2014
Completely happy about my decision to send my children to school here! They are honor roll students, excelling in all areas and receiving a quality education in a positive environment. What more could I ask for...also thrilled it is a K-8 school. They offer many after school activities, too!

Posted May 26, 2010
Teacher involvement is excellent for the students who attend this school. My children have excelled in every subject this year because of their teachers willingness to challenge them and help them succeed!

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted August 06, 2008
What a woderful school, where instead of teaching to the test, the teach to each child and the best of their abilities. Everyone from the teachers and staff, not to mention the wonderful principal, Martin Ellsworth, are kind caring and nurturing. My only sadness is that the school stops at middle school. How wonderful it would be if the could add high school to this amazing school.

Valley View Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2006
I had always heard that this school was special.I have to say that my involvement with the school has proven this to be true. This is a small rural school with a warm and familial feeling. The teachers seem to truly care. One of the best things I have seen at Valley View is the school's 'Love of Reading' annual celebration, which pulls community members, staff, and students together for a week of activities with reading at the core.

Valley View Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2006
Children at this school have access to classes in Spanish, Music, and Computers taught by specialists who seem to do a very good job. The quality of the music program, for such a small school, is wonderful. The atmosphere in the school is welcoming, and it appears to be safe.

Posted January 10, 2006
My son is in first grade, Dana Salem is the best teacher I have experienced. Ms. Salem adapts to each childs learning style and the class learns together. Ms. Salem is approachable and understanding. It is a wonderful feeling to look into these kids eyes and see the eagerness to learn. The first graders at Valley View are always smiling. As a parent I am extremely pleased at the level of accomplishment.

Posted April 21, 2005
I am very happy with Valley View. I think this school should be used as an example of how good schools can be. Everyone appears to place the good of the students first. The resource dept. is the best I have ever seen. The school encourages parent involvement, and keeps an open line of communication. I have a second grader that looks forward to going to school everyday.

Posted February 25, 2005
Valley View is an exceptional educational facility with a friendly and caring staff. The teachers know the students well and the principal seems to be a hands-on instructional leader. The front office is run with efficiency as well.

Posted August 13, 2003
I have been pleased with Valley View. The atmosphere is very positive and school spirit is infectious.

Valley View Elementary School
6849 E Highway 92, Hereford, AZ  85615
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top