Higley, AZ

Towne Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2015
As a parent I'm surprised there aren't more reviews of Towne Meadows on Great Schools. While my son loves this school because it's "so easy," I am struggling to love it as a parent. While most of the parents of my son's friends had decided to bring their children to charter schools in the area they had researched and fell in love with, I decided that the neighborhood school was just fine for my child because I thought no matter what school he attended he would continue to be challenged in his learning BUT every time I go into my son's classroom the teacher is working with the lowest students. The only communication I ever get about what is happening in the school is a weekly email from the principal about events happening school wide (which is awesome), but nothing from my child's teacher about how my child is doing academically, socially, about what they are learning in class, ideas how to help him grow in his learning, and there is only one conference a year and it was at the beginning of the school year. There are also 30 plus kids in his class. I will stay one more year just in case it's just the particular teacher my son has, but I've been disappointed so far.

Posted January 05, 2011
Fantastic School! My daughter has attended Towne Meadows for 3+ years (Pre-K through 2nd grade) and I have been amazed at the quality of the Principal, the teachers, the programs and the environment. I can honestly say that each teacher that my daughter has had at Towne Meadows has been special. I could go on with specific stories, but it would take too long! Thank you Towne Meadows for going above and beyond when it comes to the most important thing in the world - our children!

Posted September 22, 2010
I have 2 children that attend school here, the teachers are very warm and my kids love going to school here!

Towne Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted April 27, 2009
My son attends kindergarten here and i absolutely love it here. He has been diagnosed with add/hd and the principal and teacher are excellent in having to come up with a plan and attentive to the issue at hand.

Towne Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted April 12, 2008
Three of my children have attended Towne Meadows. I have loved each teacher they have had--caring, professional, and able to give appropriate amount of work. Communication between home and school is excellent. Principle knows families by name. the staff is stable and year to year traditions in curriculum and activities create a secure atmosphere.

Posted April 10, 2008

Posted February 19, 2008
Wonderful principal and teachers. I feel that my child is getting the best quality education available. Hats off to you Towne Meadows!!! You're the best!!!

Posted November 13, 2007
I have been involved in Towne Meadows for many years with several children going through the school from K-6th grade. The class size is high, and I don't know if it is a Gilbert 'thing', but teachers deal with their students as individuals without concern for the number. We love the programs and the stability of the staff and principal. The principal has been there from the beginning, she is visible and very hands-on. She knows the children and families by name. There is continuity at all levels-- Preschool through 6th grade. The staff is friendly and there is a lot of communication by e-mail and newsletters home. Thank You Towne Meadows!

Towne Meadows Elementary School
1101 N. Recker Road, Higley, AZ  85234
Last modified Towne Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Towne Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top