Bad
Good

Posted August 25, 2010
I had spoken with office staff on lots of occasions and not once was anything ever said to me and by the time we did find out she was dropped. I feel like they ripped off my family and my Daughter. She has to redo all of the hard work that she did. When it was all said and done they only gave my Daughter one math credit for all the months that she attended. This is an outrage, I think that this company, that changes its name every year mind you is using the federal government to get funds that should be going to schools that actually teach children and using them for some other purpose. When I tried to contact IQ academy Arizona I was told that they have pulled out of Arizona and that there wasn t even someone I could complain to about the situation. If you are a parent and you are reading this PLEASE do not enroll or allow your child to attend IQ academy or Havasu on-line. Safe yourself the heartache of explaining to you teenager that the school lost all of their work. Sincerely, A concerned community member.

Havasuonline 3

Posted September 11, 2009
My son is enrolled in the iQ Academy in Lake Havasu. I was hoping he would thrive but Im afraid hes losing interest. We thought the iQuad Social Community was available upon enrollment,which was a determining factor in our decision to attend. He started 3 weeks ago and he still doesnt really grasp it. I believe having other students to interact with is going to help tremendously. Chatting with someone that has been in the same situation is what will help him excel. I hope!

Havasuonline 4

Posted July 12, 2009
I have read the other reviews and I am sorry that it happened to their families. I am a student at Havasuonline/iQ Academy. I absolutely love this school! My grades have changed significantly since I have started at this school. Their classes make you want to learn and are entertaining!

Posted May 18, 2009
I am a student at havasuonline, which just switched to IQ Academy Arizona. I began attending during the 2008-2009 school and was very disappointed. The teachers are not helpful and don't care about their students. Most of them have other jobs and wont answer your questions for days. Because of that I will have to redo my grade level at another school in order to get into ANY college. This school is horrible, do not enroll your student.

Posted May 15, 2009
My son began online school in March. The school dropped him from 2 classes in late April, claiming he had not logged on for 10 days. He was barred access to those classes and couldn't submit any work. Two weeks later, I receive a call saying that he is still enrolled in both classes and that he was never dropped. The counselor said he could finish if he logged in 5 hours per day per class to get caught up. They have no idea how their inconsistency and poor management has affected our family.

Havasuonline