PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 27, 2014
St. Peter's is an AMI certified Montessori school and they adhere to the Montessori principles. Students have freedom of movement and work on Montessori material to learn language, mathematics, geography, arts, etc. The best part of this school is that it is child-focused. They are not doing things to impress parents. They are doing what is right for the child. Children learn to believe in their abilities and be proud of their work. They are encouraged to be creative and do their own work. St. Peter's is a happy place and the environment is supportive. They hire skilled teachers and have incredible retention rate. If you are looking for a true AMI Montessori school, you have to check out St. Peter's.

Posted June 29, 2013
My children currently attend St. Peter s and are doing very well. The teachers can turn anything and everything into an educational experience for the students. They have created a very respectful environment where kids feel supported both by their teachers and by one another. The only downside would be the cost compared to public and charter school, but the school offers financial aid so it is not a huge concern. From what I have seen, it is more affordable and a better program than other Montessori schools in the area, and worth every dollar.

Posted February 25, 2013
I could rave about this school forever! I m a so thankful that the school expanded beyond kindergarten, and now includes an elementary class. Children advance through lessons based on their competence of a subject, not based on age or grade or what might show up on a standardized test. My children continue to surprise and amaze me with what they learn. I m most impressed that they LOVE to learn. Most days at pick-up the children do not want to leave. In fact, while the students do not have formal homework (another win in my book!), oftentimes my kids want to take what they are doing at school and apply it to a project at home. Even better, with no homework, my children can just be kids after school they can run around and explore our world. I would highly recommend St. Peter s Montessori School to anyone wanting a top-notch Montessori education for their children. We plan to keep our children here as long as we can hopefully 6th grade as the school grows.

Posted February 03, 2013
St peter's it's like a second home to my children, they have so much fun learning and sharing it really makes them feel like home.

Posted January 15, 2010
The Staff and instruction material at the St Peter's Montessori school are amazing! My child is 6 and is reading 2nd grade material, writing stories in cursive, doing multiplication and wanting to do chores! Worth every penny and more! I wish we could stay through all elementary years!

St. Peter's Montessori School

Posted January 15, 2010

Posted February 26, 2009
Both of my children are alumni of this school and were both excellently prepared when they transferred to other school. One of them was reading at 4 years old!

St. Peter's Montessori School
400 South Old Litchfield Road, Litchfield Park, AZ  85340
Last modified St. Peter's Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6