Mesa, AZ
Students enrolled: 2,614

Skyline High School 1

Posted March 29, 2014
My school disrepects people that I hang out with. This got me and a girl not hang out with each other. My dad and the teachers then prevents me from talking about her. They tell me it's a small deal when it is acutally a big deal.

Skyline High School 4

Posted June 24, 2013
The staff is Very caring at the school. My English teacher was very effective in reaching me to. Write neater. Some of the staff isn't very effective at teaching. The early childhood teacher is very hyper and over the place. Some time hshe wouldn't even teach. The intro to technology teacher is amazing. I learned so much from her. During the summer before my sofemore year I was told I wasn't allowed to take the class that had to do the field I wanted to go in to. Culinary arts. I had to convince the school I wanted to go in to culinary arts because i wanted to go in to that field. Not because it was an easy a. This school is very below average.

Skyline High School 4

Posted May 30, 2012
My son graduated from Skyline this year (2012).. the teachers and staff are great! However, I am very disappointed that the school does not seem to know who took pictures of our kids getting their diplomas.. I counted on the person they hired to get tht pic for me, now there is no way of tracking down who took those pics, so a momento is lost... thnx Skyline!

Posted March 09, 2011
Awesome teachers and the techers are always so funny and caring!!!! Best high school I've been too!!! Great campus and very well taking care of!!! Awesome school!!!

Posted June 25, 2010
I'm an alumni student from class of '06. Skyline is a great school lots of good kids, not a whole lot of drugs or gang activity. Awesome music program. Choir always got the highest ratings.

Skyline High School 1

Posted May 15, 2010
Lot's of altercations & police activity. VERY HIGH Drop-out rate!!! Some teachers fail over 75% of their class? Sounds more like the teachers are the problem! Thank God we are moving to another area next week!

Posted November 25, 2009
All teachers are great and have great teaching skills.

Posted September 06, 2009
I'm an alumni student, class '05 of Skyline. I never had a teacher that I disliked. All of them were amazing. I'll never forget these people. They helped make me who I am today. And they serve grades 10-12, not 7-12.

Posted December 01, 2008

Posted April 30, 2008

Skyline High School
845 S Crismon, Mesa, AZ  85208
Last modified Skyline High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Skyline High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top