Bad
Good

My school disrepects people that I hang out with. This got me and a girl not hang out with each other. My dad and the teachers then prevents me from talking about her. They tell me it's a small deal when it is acutally a big deal.

The staff is Very caring at the school. My English teacher was very effective in reaching me to. Write neater. Some of the staff isn't very effective at teaching. The early childhood teacher is very hyper and over the place. Some time hshe wouldn't even teach. The intro to technology teacher is amazing. I learned so much from her. During the summer before my sofemore year I was told I wasn't allowed to take the class that had to do the field I wanted to go in to. Culinary arts. I had to convince the school I wanted to go in to culinary arts because i wanted to go in to that field. Not because it was an easy a. This school is very below average.

My son graduated from Skyline this year (2012).. the teachers and staff are great! However, I am very disappointed that the school does not seem to know who took pictures of our kids getting their diplomas.. I counted on the person they hired to get tht pic for me, now there is no way of tracking down who took those pics, so a momento is lost... thnx Skyline!

Awesome teachers and the techers are always so funny and caring!!!! Best high school I've been too!!! Great campus and very well taking care of!!! Awesome school!!!

I'm an alumni student from class of '06. Skyline is a great school lots of good kids, not a whole lot of drugs or gang activity. Awesome music program. Choir always got the highest ratings.

Lot's of altercations & police activity. VERY HIGH Drop-out rate!!! Some teachers fail over 75% of their class? Sounds more like the teachers are the problem! Thank God we are moving to another area next week!

All teachers are great and have great teaching skills.

I'm an alumni student, class '05 of Skyline. I never had a teacher that I disliked. All of them were amazing. I'll never forget these people. They helped make me who I am today. And they serve grades 10-12, not 7-12.

The school continues to grow and make new achievements. It is great to see programs like clubs and athletics really begin to achieve and make strides toward greatness.

I attend Skyline as a junior and I feel it is truly an exceptional school. Skyline teachers and staff work very hard to make their students comfortable and provide them with many different opportunities. Now whether or not students embrace them is a different story. This year has been a turning point for the school and everything is looking up. Skyline is starting to edge ahead in sports and their academics are as strong as ever. I recommend Skyline to anyone in the area.

Last modified Skyline High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.