Posted September 16, 2013
The Staff at the School are very open to communications fellow parents. Please acknowledge there hard work.

Stevenson Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2013
I enjoy some of the teachers and staff. However, lots of changes need to be made. I have two children that attend each in different grade levels. They have came home on many occasions saying the teachers cus in class. There is also some extreme behavior issues from students in the class that never seem to get resolved. It's makes the classroom a hostle learning environment, that is constantly disrupted. My kids have always been A,B students that did very well in school. They have stayed close to that level last school year but I did see a drop in grades and overall happiness to go to school. This school is a new school for them so hoping this year is better than last.

Posted July 08, 2012
I love this school. I have 2 children attending Stevenson Elementry, and they love it too. They have each attended 3 years here, and they have loved each and one of their teachers. The teachers take the time to help each kid indiviually, and will call the parents just to let them know how their child is doing in class. Last year we moved out of district and we drive our children 30 min each way just so they can continue to go here. If your looking for a school that actually cares about teaching your children and going above and beyond to help your child, bring them to Stevenson Elementry!!

Posted May 07, 2011
I went to this school when I was younger, I was there till the forth grade I loved this school. I learned better in Stevenson then I have in my other elementary school. I learned better in a fun environment then I did in a cram and nose in a book school. This is the best school I can think of for my future children, parents are active in student learning. I loved my teachers and the unique ways they taught me as a child.

Stevenson Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2010
I love this school, I have one kid in this school he loves his teacher and his school.

Stevenson Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
As a new Kindergarten teacher at Stevenson I love the staff and how they work together to create a fun and safe learning environment for all students.

Posted April 24, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008
I love this school. I have two children and they love the school and the teachers. 4th and 1st grade. The teachers keep me with upto date information and progress of my children. This makes my childrens' education easy, enjoyable and fun. Both parents and teachers participation on the childrens' education makes life simpler. I can say the teachers are great and do there work well and call for parents participation. The principal, teachers, office staff and all staff in general are friendly and good. My advice to parents out there, be part of your childrens' education. Participate where the teachers want you to participate, attend meetings when they call you and review those notes that the children bring home everytime. The teachers at Stevenson care about our children and I have no complain so far. I would like to say thank you to all the staff at Stevenson Elementary.

Posted July 09, 2008
My son is currently attendd Stevenson, and he is a 4th grader. He loves this school. He struggle at reading at first, and the teachers worked with him and and taught him to read. I see him reading alote more, and he understand what he doing. I wanted to thank the staff for taking the time out for him.

Posted January 23, 2008
I have three children who have attended Stevenson. My oldest in now in 11th grade and I have a 5th grader as well as a 3rd grader. We have lived in another district for the past four and a half years. At the beginning of the 2007-2008 school year I tried sending the two youngest to another district and school. After the first five weeks I pulled them out and drive them every day to Stevenson. You can't beat the quality of education or the teachers at Stevenson.

Stevenson Elementary School
638 S. 96th Street, Mesa, AZ  85208
Last modified Stevenson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stevenson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top